Mature aged recruits hidden gem longshots

Is Ferry an option ?

If the Francis thing is true and goes ahead, would he be worth a look?

Possibly as Ferry was at the State Combine

Hind would be a perfect pick-up as a rookie.

Is ready made for AFL and would cost virtually nothing salary cap wise.

2 Likes

Our VFL players would have been nominated by other teams right? Because if we wanted to interview them or see how far they get in the yo yo test we could have just done that during training?

2 Likes

Added to this thread.

1 Like

Hind

On the ā€œneither performed well in the yo-yo testā€ comment. Which I know wasnā€™t meant as a negative, rather results were only released for the top 10
Hind scored 21. 10th for the state combine was 21.1, so he was just outside the top 10.

Hope we are looking at him in one of the drafts.

3 Likes

I personally think Hinds game would translate to AFL better than Boyse and would love for him to get picked up by the bombers.

Yup, a certain number of invites from clubs gets you to state combine. A larger number gets you to the main national combine.

Iā€™d like to see us look at Hind, I think heā€™s more likely a rookie, but if our first pick is 50, he might come into play.

1 Like

Can anyone point me towards the full combine results?

Because poor performers are as interesting as top 10s IMOā€¦

If he comes ultra cheapā€¦ i cant believe im saying thisā€¦ would we consider for a backup midfielder shudder Sharrod Wellingham?

no!

actually aaron mullet just got delisted. would think he has more of a chance than wellingham. fark that hipster loser

1 Like

I agreeā€¦ I canā€™t believe you said it either.

1 Like

im actually disgusted in myself. if only i could turn back time.

2 Likes

Cher might be able to help you there

Wears reading glasses with non script lenses. Would not surprise if he turns up on the news a year out of footy at the centre of an eccy import ring.

2 Likes

We need to get Liam Ryan inā€¦would make Tippa so yesterday!!!

He smashed it at the WA combine today. ā€˜HUMAN HIGHLIGHT REELā€™

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-10-15/human-highlight-reel-dominates-wa-combine

Treason

Blasphemy

4 Likes

Yeah heā€™s been mentioned before and is exactly the type of player we should be looking at. With later picks due to trading we should be looking at mature but talented players.

Although I remember another article saying multiple clubs were interested so I have no idea where he is expected to go. Hope we are interested.