McDonalds Suggestions for McDav - and worker body-slams customer

Only took you two years.

Takes a while to get 5 minutes with Ronald you know.

Only took you two years.

Which one? Do they still have the slightly dodgy one on the books?

Only took you two years.

Which one? Do they still have the slightly dodgy one on the books?

Which STATE!  There's so many Ronalds!

I think the Tas ones were from Vic. 

One dude in particular used to let his eyes linger on some of the female crew, shall we say

You people need to get out more if you like McDonalds breakfast.

I used to eat it on the way to work (Sausage & Egg and Bacon & Egg McMuffins) when I worked at Coles for the sole reason that my bowl movements would be so bad that it was a badge of honour to have your boss nearly turn green.

One dude in particular used to let his eyes linger on some of the female crew, shall we say

That's normal.

You people need to get out more if you like McDonalds breakfast.

I used to eat it on the way to work (Sausage & Egg and Bacon & Egg McMuffins) when I worked at Coles for the sole reason that my bowl movements would be so bad that it was a badge of honour to have your boss nearly turn green.

If you're going to Maccas and expecting something Michelin star quality, you're doing life wrong.

I find all the stuff McDav shares on Maccas oddly fascinating.
What's with the beers you can get in Maccas some countries? Never gonna happen here?
What's in the works?

Looked at the alcohol. It's just really complicated as we would need to look at how we sell it, maybe in Mccafe. Also puts 24/7 at risk with various liquor laws. Biggest issue on that front is the security piece - some places are bad enough at night so add alcohol to the mix and its a nightmare. I think we just accept it will not work in this country.
A lot of what we are looking at right now are for 2015 and beyond. It takes a while to get this stuff to market.....

Anything else in the works? I spose Supersize would never return due to stigma/the movie

I find all the stuff McDav shares on Maccas oddly fascinating.
What's with the beers you can get in Maccas some countries? Never gonna happen here?
What's in the works?

Looked at the alcohol. It's just really complicated as we would need to look at how we sell it, maybe in Mccafe. Also puts 24/7 at risk with various liquor laws. Biggest issue on that front is the security piece - some places are bad enough at night so add alcohol to the mix and its a nightmare. I think we just accept it will not work in this country.
A lot of what we are looking at right now are for 2015 and beyond. It takes a while to get this stuff to market.....

Anything else in the works? I spose Supersize would never return due to stigma/the movie

Heaps in the works.  95% of which I can't really talk about.  Got a marketing brief in 15 mins though....

What may be interesting for you in WA, is that in October we are launching our Mobile Ordering app in the market as the first full state execution, to understand what a proper marketing base will do for it.

If you have an apple device the app is called "my maccas".  It functions in 10 NSW restaurants as a trial.  Final app submission goes to apple in the next few weeks in time for launch.

And no one should ever ask about delivery.  NGH.

I actually asked about Lemon pies the other day..... still haven't heard back.

Cherry pies while you're there. They have them in the States.

And no one should ever ask about delivery.  NGH.

Surely they can have drones fly us out our Maccas, possibly gunning us down too if we refuse to pay upon delivery, Often when I'm in the mood for Maccas I'm in no state to drive.

I withdraw my previous NGH comment, and replace it with a wait and see.

That's how quickly ■■■■ changes.

I actually asked about Lemon pies the other day..... still haven't heard back.

Cherry pies while you're there. They have them in the States.

Cherry Pie a la mode.  Oh my.

Macca's delivery?

/dead

I live within walking distance of a Macca's but it's just not close enough. You wouldn't need to be a minimum distance away from the store would you?

I would doubt there would be a minimum, but it’s hard to tell as it is really just a concept on the table right now. Will be 2 years before it got anywhere near even a trial.

Can the trial start in regional south east Queensland?

Yeah maybe…

The Sausage McMuffin is the Mark Baguely of Macca's breakfast. Simple. Effective. Severely underrated. Meanwhile Sausage and Egg McMuffin is getting all the play.

"Can I get four sausage mcmuffins?"

"Sausage and egg?"

"HELL NO WHAT DID I SAY?!"

Im with you, im all about the sausage mcmuffin, i order it as can I have a sausage mcmuffin no egg.

Plain sausage muffin, order a hash brown, INSERT HASH BROWN INTO SAUSAGE MUFFIN.

Massive indigestion all day is well worth it.