Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

At the baseball in the US, and probably all sporting venues but I only went to the baseball, they have guys walking around with kegs on their backs. Was ■■■■■■ brilliant!! Get that into the footy and no one will ever have to get up during quarters.

Wouldn’t it be just as annoying for the guy with the keg to get to the person with the thirst?

Nah, there’s this guy that carries the Keg Man in a harness on his back.

3 Likes

If the bloke with the keg on his back teams up with a guy with chips on his shoulder they’d be set all.

8 Likes

A really long tap.

1 Like

62,171 on this day last year.

Official final tally last year was 67,768.
The 2018 Season Guide, whose accuracy is beyond reproach, has a 2017 total of 68,496.

3 Likes

Did everyone get their membership sorted?

just signed my son up for Auskick, think that means +1 for efc membership?

1 Like

Grandson still hasn’t received membership card!

Yes thanks. Dogs got their leads and collapsable water bowls. All is good with the world.

2 Likes

@choppsuey?

Membership tried to tell me it was lost in they mail but given I didn’t even receive that email copy I’m finding that hard to believe. New card was supposed to be sent out last Thursday, surprise surprise it’s yet to arrive…

Considering the Easter break that’s pretty standard

14 Likes

Coincidence that some 2hrs after the above update I miss a call from head of membership???

1 Like

Looks like networking is paying off for you.

as someone beating the drum of your slight i demand free reserved seat.

2 Likes

Was hoping to take the 3y/o to her 1st game next week…

Considering it wasn’t even printed or sent…

1 Like

I’d already renewed my boy’s membership, then a couple months later signed him up for Auskick, so had wondered if he’d be counted twice. He has 2 cards now, both with the same number, so I guess only counted once.

Interesting that the Auskick card arrived first, and the pack was better too… Auskick was about the same price last year without the bonus membership, so at least I don’t feel like I’ve forked out twice.

1 Like

Oh man got a new guernsey for me and my son 1 week out from season and got the free number deal with guernsey and already after 1 wash number peeling :slightly_frowning_face: faaawk pretty crap considering I paid near $200 bucks ! Yet last year guernsey number intact after 20 of more washes :slightly_frowning_face: