Membership 2019

I wouldn’t expect it to be a sellout but it should be a fairly good crowd. If you’re prepared to have your little Bomber sit on your knee for the game I’d risk it. Chances are high that you’ll find a couple of spare seats together.

a few wins over the opening rounds will boost this long

Essendon is rapidly closing in on its target of 70,000 members before round one and we need your help to reach the milestone before the Bombers take on the Giants on Sunday.

68,207 passionate members have already signed up for 2019 and there is still time to join the red and black family.

With our exciting Mighty Bomber membership you can join the club for just $25, but there are several more options to ensure you secure the membership package that suits you best.

If you’re not sure which package is right for you, CLICK HERE to request a call from our friendly membership team.

I have this same problem as well (the first tweet mainly).
When we were with Puma I needed a XXL but the year we changed (to Adidas I think) I was suddenly L.

Why do they need my help? I’m already a member, not much else I can do.

Perhaps if they win a few games, especially ANZAC day that will get them over the line?

The short answer is yes, your son is free but will still require a ticket for entry. You can simply front up to the ticket window at Marvel and ask for a general admission ticket for your son and they will issue him a ticket to scan. Once that happens, you can both sit in the designated general admission areas for that game (usually level 3) and since he’s now ticketed, he’s well and truly entitled to occupy a seat. He’s not able to occupy a seat if you sit in a designated seat area (eg level 2) as if you upgraded to a seat, he too would have to have a seat purchased however, if you choose to upgrade to a reserved seat, he can sit on your lap and access the venue for free. Does this make sense?

3 Likes

So, nearly two weeks since phoning membership to find out where our cards are and being told they will send them out and I’ve still got nothing. Seriously how hard is it?

Probably just marginally harder than calling again to see what’s going on.

I will today but this will be my fourth call to chase it up. Should I really have to go to that effort for something that was paid for months ago?

4 Likes

You absolutely should not.

Have you contacted them via social media?
I always get a prompt response via twitter.

I called them last week after a text they sent regarding if I had received my card. They said they would re send it.It arrived this morning

No.
That’s what we call shithouse service.

Email them, and ask that they send an electronic copy (PDF) in the interim.

It’s South Australia Ace. We just dump the mail over the border and hope the wind blows it to the right place.

15 Likes

i got my original card in nov, before i put the membership on hold due to considering if i’d change levels, then just re-signed up to my existing one and never got a new card, old one should work tho? so can’t really complain.

Good luck with that…

1 Like

2 Likes

the 2019 card sent out in november, mr moderator.

My point is it depends how they treat “on hold” memberships internally.

Maybe log in the membership portal and check the ID number listed there is the same as on the card?

it should be a digital card, sign in via phone app and have the qcode show up there or something.

but typically essendon and their affiliates are antiquated.

2 Likes