1 Like

Yep, $50

BENEFITS:

• Personalised birthday card
  • A tailored 2019 Baby Bomber Membership Pack including:
    • ā€‹Baby scarf
    • Baby beanie
    • Personalised certificate

Does anyone do an Essendon Baby seat for the car?

Ok signed a baby up, but no where to put her name, did I miss something, as want her to be there from start.

If you want to be able to access finals tickets, I believe you need to sign up by Wednesday 31st July (next week). If youā€™ve been waiting to see how things go, now probably the timeā€¦

Mention it to Gillon, the AFL are into anything where they can make a quid.

Why would lid-off members have booked holidays in September anyway? Isnā€™t that what lid-off is all about?

2 days to go!
Cut off is this Wednesday COB.
Potentially an Elimination final against Collingwood. If you want access to tickets, membership is possibly one of few options available I wouldā€™ve thought!

2 Likes

Closes midnight tonight.

2 Likes

A new membership record 84237

4 Likes

Dammit, off by over 300. No guernsey for me.

I like this trivia:
Weā€™ve also managed to find some unusual facts about our valued members that make for some fun reading:

• 19,558 new members this season
  • 186 named Don or Donna
  • 81 Fletchers and 21 Lloyds but weā€™re yet to see anyone with a first name of McDonald-Tipungwuti
  • 9,460 have been members since the 2000 premiership
  • We now have 50,000 members more than the premiership year of 2000
  • More than double 10 years ago, and 10x the member number from 30 years ago
  • Over 40k more than the biggest crowd at Windy Hill
  • 636,591 collective years of tenure
  • We have distributed over 600,000 EFC scarves or caps in the past 10 years

Iā€™m one of the 9460 members since 2000 :grin:

We need to sign up somebody from Tippaā€™s family.

1 Like

I was off by 84,237!

huge tally that, considering the last 15+ years have been the worst in the clubs history, imagine how many more if we were a top sideā€¦

2 Likes

Surprising that thereā€™s only 9460 of us still going since 2000

2 Likes

Likely itā€™s referring to continuously been a member since 2000 and Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a lot of people who dropped off for short periods, especially in 2016.

3 Likes

That number feels low to me. I though thereā€™d be more.

Its nearly a third of the membership base of that a year. Id say after 19 years thatā€™s pretty decent.

2 Likes

Agreed. Maybe the fan base just hadnā€™t purchased memberships during that time? Iā€™m one of the 9460, been a member since 1989 although my junior membership never counted towards my consecutive years for some reason, it only started from my concession year in 1992.

All the same, itā€™s a great effort to get to 84,000 members having had fk all success and some really dark times in the last 15 years. Hopefully some success is around the corner and the figure grows to beyond the 100k mark and we can resume our tenure at the MCG.

7 Likes