Midfield Trade Targets

Doesn’t get the opportunity, their midfield was getting the job done and they needed goal kickers.

The few times I have seen him go into the middle he’s been an absolute beast at the contest with elite break away speed…May not have the tank though.

1 Like

he’s probably their worst defensive runner in the 22. No ■■■■ he doesn’t play midfield.

No way known he has the tank.

fark yes thats more like it. Tough as nails, would give up our first rounder in a heart beat for him not stringer.

1 Like

The mind boggles.

How are you so expert in the smell of the breath of his dog?

1 Like

That’s what i don’t get about the carryon getting him to play mid. Our biggest issue is defensive midfield work and people want to bring in the weakest defensive player on the Doggies list.

3 Likes

Crows sniffing around him so perhaps

WTF is happening at Dogs

Bevo not dishing out the cuddles this year hey?

1 Like

Maybe some home truths about work rates and attitudes after winning a surprise GF?

Or maybe the coach not getting the best out of his list…

1 Like

our goal should be pushing Tippungwuti and Fantasia through the midfield. Personally I want them both to get more involved in the game.
If both of them can go 50-50 midfield time, it will improve our midfield’s ball use and pace out of sight.

2 Likes

This is a legit point. And something worth considering re: Stringer

I’d prefer Dahlhaus to Stringer to be honest. Release the Raz.

1 Like

How does that release Raz? Dalhaus plays more mid than forward

1 Like

I agree with this. I’d love to see these 2 playing 50/50. It’s why we need to find another fast small forward this off-season.

Sure, but he can also play small forward so you can interchange them. At the moment we don’t really have anyone in the midfield who can change with Fantasia who won’t just be “resting” forward. In Dahlhaus not only do you get a good mid, but someone who can be dangerous when we want to move Fantasia up the field.

Or we could recruit a gun small forward and just shift Raz into the midfield permanently. I’m happy either way lol.

If Dahlhaus is gettable then he would be absolutely premium on the cost / quality ratio.

It’s hard to separate BS from reality this time of the year but…

WANT

1 Like

Dahlhaus is contracted for next year then RFA.

We finally have two decent small fwds since like forever, and now you wanna release them into the midfield???

Extraordinary.

11 Likes

It’s the blitz way, we finally have a good lightning fast skill full halfback in Mckenna and people want to put him in the middle. There are other important positions on the ground but lets move everyone into the middle

1 Like