Midfield Trade Targets

Would be perfect!! Hugely rate this guy.

This may be the case

But if players out boozing, getting on it, and generally being really unprofessional in their training standards and application to footy he’d have every right to be unhappy.

Just because they won the flag shouldn’t have meant they thought invincible and could get away with off field hijinx.

100% agree
Just saying he is a nutter and one you wouldn’t want to cross.
Dahlhaus is also on that list of players unhappy aswell im hearing

1 Like

Really? He’s the definition of cooked. Injuries wrecked his career unfortunately.

3 Likes

Clarko a nutter also.

In the end wouldn’t stand for Buddy running his own show off field either to the point their relationship had become untenable also. Which appears as though similar for Stringer/Bevo.

Really you rate Stringer rather highly over Gaff.

Bevvo seems a coach that if you fit his idea of a player, in terms of mentality, he’ll go in to bat for you 100% of the time. as soon as you don’t meet those expectations though, you’re not one of his priorities. you see it with coaches in all sports around the world, probably the most notable is mourinho.

Some interesting stats from ALF Website

Top Avg Centre Clearances by player (Jobe is our top clearance player) - (was)

Top Avg Contested Posessions

Top Avg Clearances

Top Avg Stoppage Clearances

1 Like

If Libba is in the slightest bit available, he should be close to top of that list.

9 Likes

Sounds like the coach we need, can we ■■■■ off ole mate Harvs for him?

1 Like

An interesting name on all those lists - Jarryd Lyons. Could have picked him up last year for a song. Another missed opportunity. I wanted us to chase him last year but he performed better than I even expected.

2 Likes

Even more interesting when you look at team stats around clearances, contested possessions, rebound 50s etc

Yep, I too felt Lyons was the most obvious move of all.

The issue was we had no idea how the returning players would go. We were a very good clearance midfield at points before and during the saga. But when the players returned, they mostly just weren’t up to it anymore.

Centre Clearances, Rebound 50s and Inside 50s we were in the top 4…

1 Like

Midfield superstar overlooked in several drafts. Leads the Planet Melmac BnF with 2 rounds to go before cat eating controversy

3 Likes

Can he kick?

Is this actually true?

Didn’t Clarko go to his wedding (and not horse)?

Nailed it.

Dahlhaus only 25. Had a down 2nd half of the year. Reportedly unrest at Dogs includes him.

Above average tackler, clearance and contested ball winner.

What’s his trade value? I would have thought pick 29 would be slightly unders but close to mark to work from.

Thoughts?

• Another midget though.