Mlb 2015

Morales hit his second and Springer replied.

4-2 Astros

Rasmus homers on Madson’s first pitch. I’m sure he’s an old StealthBomber favourite from his Cardinals days.

5-2 none out, top 8, man on first.

Texas up 2-0 against Blue Jays after scoring twice in the 14th!

Cards shut out the Cubs

Royals came back from 4-1 down to win 5-4.

Mets up 3-0 in LA after 7.

Away field advantage strikes again for the Mets which is good because we’re crap at home in citi Field right now, and have been for a while. Essentially deGrom won it for us but Cespedes has gone totally cold and I’m still edgy about Harvey starting in game 3, not sure where his mind is at after he “forgot” about training during the week and with his ■■■■■■■ manager still mouthing off to the press about overuse every other day. Pity Matz has been injured. If Harvey stinks we might have to go to the old guy, Colon, which at least will be fun to watch.
And while I’m no fan of bible bashers, I’ll tolerate them if, like Murphy, they bash balls into the bleachers as well.
Oh, Jesus, please let Murph hit more home runs, at least until he exits as a free agent and then the Devil take him!

Hoping Toronto gets swept, and I hope the Cubbies can get over the Cards and have a decent crack at it.

After that, meh…

Hoping Toronto gets swept, and I hope the Cubbies can get over the Cards and have a decent crack at it.

After that, meh…

■■■■ off!

Jays…:frowning:

Cubbies off to a flyer today

Cubbies off to a flyer today

Great to watch. Arrieta should hopefully put them 2-1 up.

Kansas just ■■■■■■■■ on Houston’s party in the 8th here

At this stage it looks likely we’ll have two game 5’s in American League

Royals come back from 6-2 down in the 8th to win 9-6

What a turn around by KC.

Jays looking to be the third team in MLB history to turn around a 0-2 DS start I believe. Stroman starting over Price who relieved for RA Dickey - going by Price’s post season history, I’m actually glad Stroman is starting.

I guess this is what 1990 felt like.

I’d take Price anyday, think it was a stupid decision putting him into a game with a 7-1 lead and then getting him to throw 50 pitches, he is now unavailable to pitch at all in game 5. Think Stroman will be fine but if has early struggles they could and should have had Price to turn to in the decider to keep them in it.

There is no doubt they have diminished their chances of advancing by getting arguably their best pitcher to throw 50 pitches in what were very low leverage innings.

I'd take Price anyday, think it was a stupid decision putting him into a game with a 7-1 lead and then getting him to throw 50 pitches, he is now unavailable to pitch at all in game 5. Think Stroman will be fine but if has early struggles they could and should have had Price to turn to in the decider to keep them in it.

There is no doubt they have diminished their chances of advancing by getting arguably their best pitcher to throw 50 pitches in what were very low leverage innings.

Price was rubbish in Gm 1 and rubbish again as a reliever today. I didn’t want him to start on Wednesday.

Agree that Dickey got pulled way too early though - bad managing there.

I’ve got no issue with when they pulled Dickey, starters generally always become suseptable the third time through the order. The thing is you’ve got another 6 or 7 other relieved they could have used for an inning at time, with a 7-1 lead the risk is very low.

As for Price people get way to carried away with small samples, his track record speaks for it’s self, it’s the reason he’ll get more then $200M as a free agent this off season.

shattered that my stros went down from where they were…oh well game 5 here we come!

Crazy seventh in Toronto.

Texas had a man on 3rd with 2 outs, score 2-2, when Russell Martin, the Blue Jays catcher, threw the ball back to the pitcher, but it hit the batter’s bat and deflected away and allowed the runner to score. Two sets of reviews, cans thrown on the field etc etc.

Bottom half - Texas commit 3 straight errors to load the bases with none out and scored on a pop fly the 2B couldn’t catch but threw out the man at 2nd. Bautista comes up and hits a 3-run HR. Now 6-3 2 outs bottom 7.