Mlb 2015

JOOOOOSEEEEEEEE

Rastros off to an early 2-0 lead in Game 5 in KC. 2-run shot by Valbuena…good value that.

Fark the Cubs. Worse than god damn Hawthorn. FML.

Explain how the Cubs are worse than Hawthorn?

Pure obnoxiousness of fan base.

Granted, if I supported that mob I’d be psychotic too.

Crazy seventh in Toronto.

Texas had a man on 3rd with 2 outs, score 2-2, when Russell Martin, the Blue Jays catcher, threw the ball back to the pitcher, but it hit the batter’s bat and deflected away and allowed the runner to score. Two sets of reviews, cans thrown on the field etc etc.

Bottom half - Texas commit 3 straight errors to load the bases with none out and scored on a pop fly the 2B couldn’t catch but threw out the man at 2nd. Bautista comes up and hits a 3-run HR. Now 6-3 2 outs bottom 7.

That was unbelievable

Come on Royals, please win the whole lot

Its going to happen just as predicted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADXs2C4Vmho

No Miami are out and the World Series wont have started Oct 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADXs2C4Vmho

No Miami are out and the World Series wont have started Oct 21

Nitpicking! It would be a remarkable coincidence if the Cubs actually won it.

They can’t play Miami anyway… wrong league.

The guy who wrote that joke was a Cardinals fan. Probably having some regrets right now.

They can't play Miami anyway.... wrongr league.

The guy who wrote that joke was a Cardinals fan. Probably having some regrets right now.

Were Miami in the majors when BTTF was done? They could have ended in the AL if they were in the future.

Anyhow KC won Game 1 5-0.

Miami didn’t have a mlb team when bttf 2 was filmed, so they got that right too.

Marlins first year was 1993, BTTF2 came out in 1989.

Mets about to go 2-0 up.

Mets look the better team so far.

KC 14-2 today to move 3-1 in series…Looks like it could be back to back WS appearances

Come on CUBS

Curse looks like continuing now.
Cubs in a hole that history says is ■■■■■■ hard to climb out of.

Toronto win today 7-1.

They were leading 1-0 into the 6th and got 3 walks and a HBP, and boy…some of those walks I’ve seen at least 2 of the balls called strikes at other times, then Tulowitzki cleared the bases on a double, making it 5-0.

May be all over for the Cubs today

Cubs down 8-3 bottom 8.

I’m going for the big call here, but I’m tipping Daniel Murphy to have a chance of MVP. 4-5 today with a homer (every game this series) and a double and a series BA of 0.529. Six post-season games in a row, His personal best was 2 games in a row.

Luckily for him…free agency beckons…his missus will be checking out fancy apartment blocks in Manhattan.

Lucas Duda had a 3-run HR and a 2-run double to get the Mets off to a good start.

■■■■ Back to the Future 2. We SWEEP it.
Murph was ummm celestial-is this holy roller crap performance enhancing or what- but the 4 youngish starters have been unbelievable and Familia just kept finishing it off.
Yep Murph and Cespedes won’t be around much longer but at least they’ll suit up for the World Series, I’m assuming Cespedes’ shoulder is OK.
That we’ve won the pennant is extraordinary, make no mistake, a few months ago we were mediocre at best - that was before Cespedes, who we won’t be able to afford next year, blew in like a Cuban hurricane.
Whatever happens from here is a bonus.

Weird Baseball fact: Those 4 starters and the closer in this series, Harvey, Syndergaard, deGrom, Matz and Familia, are being collectively paid around 700 grand LESS a year than reliever Tyler Clippard and about 8 and a half million less than Colon, who so far has done little in the playoffs.
http://www.spotrac.com/mlb/new-york-mets/payroll/
I know they’ll rake it in too if they make it to free agency but it does seem a bit strange.