Mlb 2016

Looks like Arrieta has picked up from where he left off.

Dodgers and Giants with massive wins.

Yankees delayed till tomorrow

Astros picking up where they left off with a victory over the Yankees…

Correa absolute gun!

Correa another 2 bombs today, Pedro Martinez has called him a better version of A-Rod, which is a reasonably big call.

Sox have split the first two games in freezing Cleveland, they’ll be happy to get to Toronto next and three games in Rodgers Centre so they can harm up a little. Unless you have a dome, it’s rather stupid to host and opening series if you’re based in the north, terrible scheduling, particularly when you have two teams in the AL who both have dome stadiums playing each other to kick off the year.

Correa another 2 bombs today, Pedro Martinez has called him a better version of A-Rod, which is a reasonably big call.

Sox have split the first two games in freezing Cleveland, they’ll be happy to get to Toronto next and three games in Rodgers Centre so they can harm up a little. Unless you have a dome, it’s rather stupid to host and opening series if you’re based in the north, terrible scheduling, particularly when you have two teams in the AL who both have dome stadiums playing each other to kick off the year.

I think you can discredit his opinion then as he clearly is an imbecile.

A-Rod is many things but there are fewer players who have been better in the league in the last two decades than him.

Unbelievably good player.

Correa can only dream to have the career A-Rod has. (As good as Correa already is).

A-Rod is many things but there are fewer players who have been better in the league in the last two decades than him.

Correa can only dream to have the career A-Rod has. (As good as Correa already is).

There was a comparison after 100 games during the first game this and he was ahead of A Rod in every department…so hes off to an incredible start!

There was a comparison after 100 games during the first game this and he was ahead of A Rod in every department…so hes off to an incredible start!

No disputing how good he has been but it is still early days yet.

It’ll be nice to watch unfold either way.

Can’t see the Stro’s keeping him too much longer however if he continues to perform the way he is. You can pretty much pencil in the Yankees, Red Sox, Nats etc throwing a shed load of cash at him that Houston would have no chance of matching.

You severaly under estimate the payroll capacity of the Astros, don’t let their recent years fool you. They have plenty of money to spend when they want to, like the Cubs they are just waiting for the right moment.

Have any Blitzers ever subscribed to MLB TV? I’m thinking of dropping the $$ so I can watch some games but I’m wondering what the experience is like?

Had it for maybe the last 4-5 years, love it, available on a heap of different platforms. I generally watch on AppleTV which is really good, quality is also fantastic on iPhone or Android.

They also have a few more subscription options this season, I’ve always been signed up to the Premium.

Thanks jards.

Have any Blitzers ever subscribed to MLB TV? I'm thinking of dropping the $$ so I can watch some games but I'm wondering what the experience is like?
I've been doing it for a while, but not getting much value to now. They offered a discounted rate this year just to be able to watch your own team, which i took. You get the MLB app included, but it looks as if the discounted one removes pitch-by-pitch and in-match video highlights which I'm not real happy about. I need to research that one.

I’ve been looking at the team-only option, if only cos they play so many farking games…

Schwarber injured for Cubs. Outfield collision. Didn’t look good

Mlb.tv has improved…hardly ever breaks down on me…The Apple tv app was so good…but then they updated it taking the innings jumps our for replays…least it doesn’t restart the game when I fast forward like it used too.

Trevor Story…what a start

Mlb.tv has improved...hardly ever breaks down on me..The Apple tv app was so good..but then they updated it taking the innings jumps our for replays...least it doesn't restart the game when I fast forward like it used too.

Trevor Story…what a start

Yep.

6 Homers and 11 RBI’s in 4 games.

That is just crazy.

Braves and Twins both lost their first 9, then won 4 in a row. Twins lost today, while the Braves flogged the Dodgers 8-1.

Bryce Harper has hit his second slam of the young season - named Papa Slams in honour of Big Papa’s last season.

I’ve only got the limited MLB.tv, but I’ve turned it on a couple of times recently. Excellent quality - don’t know whether I just had really poor internet access in Aberfeldie…I had cable there and ADSL2+ here, and here is miles better. The nearest Telstra box is only a couple of hundred metres away here, out on the highway opposite the soldier.

Braves and Twins both lost their first 9, then won 4 in a row. Twins lost today, while the Braves flogged the Dodgers 8-1.

Bryce Harper has hit his second slam of the young season - named Papa Slams in honour of Big Papa’s last season.

I’ve only got the limited MLB.tv, but I’ve turned it on a couple of times recently. Excellent quality - don’t know whether I just had really poor internet access in Aberfeldie…I had cable there and ADSL2+ here, and here is miles better. The nearest Telstra box is only a couple of hundred metres away here, out on the highway opposite the soldier.

How good has Byung-ho Park been for the Twins though?

Tigers OF Tyler Collins in the poo for flipping the bird at fans after getting booed for making a fielding error.

Red Sox hitting well this year, finally. Good to see

Just watched the first half of the new Ken Burns doco on Jackie Robinson. It’s not bad.

2 episodes…225 minutes.