Mlb 2017

GOOD

Will be up early tomorrow for Opening day…thankful that the season is back!

Opening day - Rays beat Yanks 7-3
Bumgarner is perfect through 5 and hits 2 HRs, but DBacks come back to win it against Melancon, the Giants’ new shutdown closer.

Cubs in St Louis to complete Opening Day.

DonMania making a dental appointment to repair his ground down teeth. Both expensive new closers had average days.

1 Like

Ripper start…Madbum is a superstar

2 walk offs out of 3

I was loving the game. Watching Mad Bum just crush those homers all while pitching like a God (save for that minor hiccup that cost 3 runs). And then, all the ghosts of 2016 came screaming back. Bullpen implosion, with Melancon (who had been damn near perfect all Spring) blowing the save.

Lucky its just game 1 but damn I was depressed all evening…

Porcello gets the Win, good start for the Rookie Benintendi…3 run homer…Sox win 5-3 v Pirates

Brewers down 4 - 0 then go up 5 - 4 only to lose 7-5

Dodgers giving Padres a smashing

Trumbo keeps going on his '16 form. Game winning homer.

Signed up for MLB.TV Premium to get access to all games this year.

Watched opening day and what a great game it was to debut the newly named Ricky Henderson Field with Khris David hitting 2 solo homers and Vogt adding another.

Graveman gets the win and Plouffe and Joyce looking decent.

I really like how many options we have with our bullpen this year but I’m just not convinced about our offence.

I feel another .500 season coming for us.

Boo A’s come on man!

I do apologise but we still have the Pats!!!

1 Like

I’m sulking. Can’t stand the Mets.

Walk off by Sandy Leon in the 12th…3 run homer…yewww

The Braves wasted opportunity after opportunity - bases loaded with 1 out at least twice - before Matt Kemp came good with his third barney rubble.

Stros first time since 2001 they started with 3 straight wins… G Springer going to have a huge year!

Just quietly, I think my Giants may have a bullpen issue. Who would have thunk it!

The Cardinals have one too. That’s two blown leads on a late HR in three games.

Tim Tebow home run first minor league at bat.

Red Sox hit with the flu…2-2

Phillies scored 17 today…12 in the first inning

1 Like

Giants are dead last in the NL West. Happy days.

Braves back to .500 after winning 1 of the first 7.

Opened the new park, SunTrust, with Ender Inciarte being the first to do pretty well everything…first catch out, first hit, first SB, first homer, first steal, first to end a game with a catch.

Freddie Freeman 4-4 with 2 HR and 2 2B today. Still haven’t worked out why they employ the shift on him. He hits a lot of balls to left.