Mlb 2018

Cards on fire after another 5-2 win over the Dodgers, check out Kolton Wongs defensive play

Hopefully the Red Sox can win tonight.

4 Likes

Good seats

3 Likes

Ripper game tonight, so jealous!!

Giants are done. 1-5 since that epic series win against the Dodgers. Posey likely headed to season-ending surgery. Wonder if that is the end of him as a catcher. Move him to 1st base, Hundley permanently to catcher as a bridge till Joey Bart comes up.

Sad days again for the G-men. I wonder what deal with the devil we did to win the 3 WS in 5 years. Ages ago now…

Braves get swept by the Rockies at home, then sweep the Pirates in Pittsburgh. 3rd game was a 3-hits each runfest with Acuna hitting his 6th leadoff homer and Teheran holding on to win 2-1. Those 2 9th inning meltdowns against Colorado will hurt.

Nats sweep the Phils to give the Braves a 3 game lead.

Red Sox win, Cubs win, A’s lose, Astros win

It was a really good game.

1 Like

and your meal?

Cards sweep the Dodgers in LA for the first time in 12 years. Kenley Jansen gave up a 2-run shot to Paul De Jong in the 9th.

I didn’t realise Justin Bour had gone from the Marlins to the Phils. They’re really stacking the offence. Braves have DFA’ed Ryan Flaherty.

Price starting to put some games together, went 8 innings today with no runs.

Red Sox level the series 2-2 with the Indians, good stuff. Now to Tampa. 90 wins on the board

Acuña belted another homer against the Marlins so get plunked on his next AB. Homers from Culberson and Inciarte see the Braves win 5-0.

Phils beat Scherzer 2-0

C’mon Cards take the NL Central

Mariners finally having a good season…and yet are still 3rd in the ■■■■■■■ Division.

Made my annual trip to Coors last night. Sat right smack in center field which is something I’ve not done before, but I quite liked it, especially since I got to see Harrison Bader make a bunch of nice running catches.

Was a weird game… Cardinals jumped early and led 7-0 (with the pitcher Mikolas hitting a home run), then the Rockies scored 5 in the bottom of the 5th to make it 7-5, and then nobody scored again.

1 Like

Damn tree is in the road

Mediocre weekend in the NL East.

Braves lost 2 squeakers to the Marlins then won 4-0 today.
Phils lost 2 to the Jays then won today.
Nats lost 2 to the Mets then won today. Up 1-0 into the 8th and racked up 14 in the last 2 innings.

Rays swept the Red Sox (first time this year for the Sox) and Astros and A’s both won.

The A’s go into Houston for the next series, and the Nats go into Philly.
Brett Anderson against Gerrit Cole, and Zach Eflin against Stephen Strasburg.

Nats beat the Phils 5-3
ChiSox beat the Yanks 6-2
Cubs beat the Mets 7-4
Stros beat the A’s 11-4

A’s led 4-0 on 2-run homers by Semien and Chapman
Astros scored 5 times in the 3rd and 6 in the 8th on 3-run shots by White and Bregman

Red Sox swept by the friggin Ray’s…come on

1 Like

Braves beat the Rays by the Dolly Parton - 9 to 5
Yanks beat the ChiSox 5-4, scoring 3 times in the last 2.
Nats beat the Phils 5-4
RedSox beat the Marlins 8-7
Dodgers beat the Rangers 8-4
A’s beat the Astros 4-3

Jose Bautista doing a Kelly Johnson - now at the Phils after stints at the Braves and Mets.
Johnson played for all AL East teams and nearly all of the NL East teams.

Braves now lead by 4.5 games

Yanks picking up Andrew McCutchen from the Giants.

That outfield with Judge, Gardner, Hicks, Stanton and McCutchen is getting mighty crowded, and you can only have one DH.