Mlb 2018

Red Sox have the clear advantage, though we have played much better of late since The Judge came back.

How was the homer by Stanton today? Enormous

Yeah I still worry. If our bats don’t get rolling we cant lean on our pitching

No need to worry :slight_smile:

Red Sox relievers are getting them into trouble. Bases loaded with no outs, top 7.

More wasted chances. Simply not good enough today so far

Judge solo homer leading off the 9th to make it 5-4 Red Sox

Kimbrel then strikes out Gardner, Stanton and Voit for a 5-4 win.

Really poor performance today, too many guys had an off day and you can’t afford to start like that

The Martinez three-run homer in the first was the only real difference in the game.

As an Indians fan, I am concerned with how dominant the Astros were in G1.

Braves shut out in both games
disappointed yes
surprised no.

I think they’re two years ahead of expectations. I’d be pushing for them to grab a catcher (preferably Realmuto) and a starting pitcher and a short relief pitcher.

They’re projecting to bring in 3B Austin Riley next year too. Camargo is a useful utility so keep him, ditto Culberson. The late season hitting imports in Duda and Duvall will be elsewhere, and I’d expect Flaherty to be gone too. But the three outfield spots in Acuña, Inciarte and Markakis and SS Swanson, 2B Albies and 1B F Freeman are pretty set. C Tyler Flowers has been resigned so expect Kurt Suzuki to be elsewhere.

Now, they’ll probably come back, win the next 2 series and get swept in the WS.

Stanton is copping it from bronx fans

‘This is not florida’

Fair enough, still think Yankees can win game 2 and the series

Judge is a beast

Astros win 3-1 to go 2-0 up.

Gerrit Cole 7 inning, Marwin Gonzalez 4 hits and 2 RBI, Bregman homer

Judge huge homer in the first.

Sanchez homer in the second.

I did have a slight smile knowing that Price was starting. Big chance to get a few on the board early

He really struggles in the Bronx, think he’s been ok against us at Fenway.

Judge crushed that ball, that went a ■■■■■■■ mile. Think Stanton’s on the WC playoff game was bigger

Sanchez again!
6-1

Bullshit call, should have been based loaded no one out top of the 7th, but on field call overturned. Runners in corners, 1 out and Sanchez goes huge again.

Yankees 6-1 top of the 7th 1 out

Yankees square the series

The sad thing about a Sox-Yankees series is they can’t both lose.

1 Like