Mlb 2018

Giants take 3 out of 4 against the Dodgers over the weekend. Longoria is on fire after starting his Giants career 0-15. Too bad we lost Panik to a likely long DL stint. Hopefully Bum back in 4 weeks.

And, this:

Verlander pitches 8 scoreless with 14 K’s, comes out and Giles gives up a single to Judge, a double to Gregorius and a homer to Stanton. Yankees win 4-0

Braves now have the three youngest players in the majors with Canadian RHP Mike Soroka making his debut in Gotham. Gave up one run in 6 after Atlanta led off with a single to Albies, doubles to Acuña and Freeman and an RBI single off Syndergard. Ended up winning 3-2 after a nervous 9th.

Red Sox and Royals into the 13th at 4-4. Royals took the lead in the 12th and Nuñez homered to level it.

Stanton with 2 dingers off Keuchel in the first 4 innings

Mookie Betts 3 homers for the second time this year.

Braves beat the Mets again behind Sean Newcomb’s 7 scoreless. De Grom left after 4 with a crook elbow. Homers to Inciarte, Camargo and Flaherty, not the big guns. Biggest news was CĂ©spedes diving into 2nd and breaking his diamond necklace. Diamonds everywhere.

Mike Trout with an insipid 11th homer
only 524 feet.

Man my Giants have won 4 straight series but can’t catch a break on the injury front. Panik gone for 6-weeks. Williamson out with concussion (hopefully back next week), and now for the worst, Johnny Cueto (he of the 0.84 ERA) might be done for the year with a forearm injury. What the heck!

Still awaiting the return of Bum and Melancon

Braves sweep the Mets in New York and Yanks sweep the Astrosin Houston.

Homers to Suzuki, Albies (leading the NL on 10 - all 75kg of him), Acuña and Markakis and nearly 7 innings of no-hit by Teheran.

Was a 4 game series against the Astros and we lost the first one

Tried to throw that one away after coughing up a 5-0 lead late but got it done in the 9th

I hate DonMania.

Braves score 2 in the first thanks to a Freddie Freeman homer, then Foltynewicz implodes in the second giving up 6 runs.

Giants win 9-4.

Pujols gets his 3,000th hit.

Ichiro into the Mariners’ management staff for the rest of the year. Retirement not confirmed.

How do you like me now, AN? Winning 10-2 in game 2!

To be honest, I do not recognize these Giants. Wow. Hit parade.

Bah!

1 Like

Yankees come from 4-0 down in the 8th to win 7-4 and sweep their series against the Indians

Kershaw on the DL for the 3rd year in a row. As much as I hate the Dodgers, no one wants to see one of history’s best go like that. Not sure how severe the forearm issue is

The NL West DL list would make for quite a team.

Bum, Cueto, Kershaw, Panik, Seager, Hunter Pence, Robbie Ray, AJ Pollock

Braves swept by the Giants. Now for the Cubs, including a make-up game at Wrigley.

1 Like

Cards C Yadier Molina out for 4-6 weeks after getting hit in the Salada crackers by a foul tip on Saturday.

Went down like a bag of poo.

Javier Baez has just put the Cubs up on the Cards in the 14th. 3-2

And Fowler hits a walk-off 2-run shot inches over Heyward’s glove.

Giants got smashed today 11-0

Big series starting tomorrow
Red Sox v Yankees (thank you for Baseball keeping me sane)

Baltimore off to a solid start today

Gave up 4HR in first innings, 10 runs all up in the inning. Pitcher had 7 earned runs and didnt register an out. His ERA will go to ■■■■

And he’s their opening day pitcher.

They were down 15-2 but KC brought in Braves old boy, Blaine Boyer, to come back to 15-7 in the 9th.

Boyer was one of that array of pitchers you’d dread seeing coming in with a 3 or 4 run lead. You’d know it’d soon be gone.

Ronald Acuña Jr hit a beautiful homer for the only run of the game in St Pete. It’s really tightened up at the top of the NL East.