MLB 2019

Let’s just say there was a VERY excited middle aged man who just did the old Brett Lee chainsaw jumping up and down on his living room carpet.

1 Like

G Cole second fastest ever to reach 200k,s in a season…another 11k,s today.

Rumour has it were looking for another starting pitcher, have called up a couple from AAA in last few games with success but still think we need another for the rotation.

My boy alvarez keeps breaking records! Pujols this time

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/yordan-alvarez-keeps-hitting-home-024402527.html

Giants walk off AGAIN. 17-3 in last 20. What is happening?!?!?

Cubs finally get one back

And the Braves lose 2 at home vs Kansas City. Bullpen fell apart in game 1.

Red Sox are having a hit parade against the Yanks in Boston. 15-3 with none out in the 5th and runners on 2nd and 3rd.

Took Tanaka for 12 in 3.1 and treating Tarpley like a rental car.

Crazy hitting lately. They scored 17 the other day.
I had Yanks in my Multi

Bogie with 4 hits and 4 runs 4 RBI
That’s a solid game

11 games clear, I think they can have their little win today

10 wins clear.

Red Sox 10-5 Mookie Betts 3 homers and a double.

2 statistical anomalies in Braves at Phils game…Sean Newcomb throws 2 pitches in the 5th and gets the W. Phils 16 bases to Braves 11, Braves win 9-2. Soroka started to falter in the 5th holding a 5-1 lead and left with 2 outs and the bases full, Newcomb came in and got the out and was promptly replaced for a PH.

Giants win yet another extra innings game with a Panda HR.

Not a walk-off…doesn’t count.

Although it can be a little difficult to get a walk-off when you’re the away team.

1 Like

I have seen some weird stuff in the Giants’ winning years. This year is nowhere near a winning year but it definitely is the weirdest!

this is impressive

Smashed the Yanks to get into wild card…over TB

Good result for the Braves today, but two everyday players have gone on the IL. Nick Markakis with a fractured wrist 5-6 weeks) and Dansby Swanson with a bruised heel. Markakis hit by a pitch late in the first game in the series. They brought back Adam Duvall but that leaves 3 RF’s as extras.

Won 15-7 today after 9-2 yesterday and as well, Nats have lost both to the Dodgers.

Ozzie Albies with a grand slam is the 2nd youngest to ever have 4 slams, a week behind Giancarlo Stanton.

Couple of trades today…

RHP Marcus Stroman from the Jays to the Mets (the Mets??? - I thought they were going to sell)
INF Eric Sogard from the Jays to the Rays…just walk across the diamond, son.

Braves lost - Realmuto GS, Harper HR
Nats won, so it tightens up by one game. Braves go into DC for 3 games.

Yanks up 4-2 at Fenway.

Sergio Romo - closer- Marlins to Twins

This could (checks his notes) result in a long suspension

He went hard knowing he had the team right there! Puig comes in pretending he would do something…such a tuff guy…Puig now traded Cleveland

@Alan_Noonan_10 Your braves got Melancon??? Thank you for taking his contract off our hands. He has been good lately though…