Most Improved 2014 & Who Will Break Out in 2015?

So, which bottom side will we lose to next year?*
*Please don't lose to a bottom side. It kills us every year.

Gws

I think Heppell this year and Z Merrett next year.

I think Heppell this year and Z Merrett next year.

and Joe D

Who I expect to improve: JoeDan, Carlisle, Zerrett, Merret, Gleeson, Bellcho.

Who I hope also improves: Kommer, Hams, Browne, Kav.

Just need a few of the forwards and mids in that list to come on and we look way better.

Expecting Howlett and Stanton to come under some pressure from younger guys pushing into the side.

Hopefully Kav!..

Realistically, Browne.  

Jerrett to show that he's a better prospect than many nuffies realise.

Hams to show that small stature means nothing in his case.

Colyer for sure. 

I just don't know about KAV any more. May be another one, where injuries absolutely crippled any chance he has at making it.

I just don't know about KAV any more. May be another one, where injuries absolutely crippled any chance he has at making it.

Would you really use injuries as an excuse?
I would say lack of opportunity.

colyer was the biggest surprise imo. Heppell and hooker improved but only in line with expectations. No surpises there..

Want carlisle and Hurley to really step up next year. All australian no less...

We NEED a couple out of Dalgliesh, Jerrett, Hams to take the next step...

we need another hard bodied midfielder and a small forward 

the merrett bros , dynamic duo

To be fair, watching Hams at training last week, he has really put on some upper body size this year.

And dare I say, he looks a little taller. My bets are on him as our dark horse.

This year Colyer. Next year Ashby.

Colyer probably the biggest surprise this year, a lock now for the senior team after looking gawn a dozen weeks ago.

Next year I think JD will advance exponentially. He'll be bigger, more confident, and will understand better his role. I reckon he'll kick 50-60 goals for the season.

Otherwise I'd like to say Browne and Hams - like both - just hard to know how they'll get back from their injuries. All going well they're midfield regulars by seasons end.

I also think Fantasia will do some exciting things, and Edwards a smoky.

How fast is Hams? Can you compare him to our current mids?

Jackson merrett and browne will be regulars next year, I hope. Why? Because they carry the ball and have pace. If their form holds up, would be crucial to us

No one remembers, it was too long ago.

He has zip but not lightning.

No one remembers, it was too long ago.
He has zip but not lightning.

Ever tried to catch a greased up pig?
That's how fast this hams is.....

Lack of ability???

He's not quick, he's not strong enough or big enough to be inside mid, not a great kick and has no tricks

Pass

To be fair, watching Hams at training last week, he has really put on some upper body size this year.

And dare I say, he looks a little taller. My bets are on him as our dark horse.

Spoke to a member of his family on Friday.

Mentioned he hasn't been offered a new contract yet & was a little nervous/worried.

Not sure, now I think on it, if it was Will worried or her, but I assured her from all I know & opinions on here etc, that he would be right, that we would surely hang onto him.

Started to wonder though, just when would/should he be secured by?

Lack of ability???

He's not quick, he's not strong enough or big enough to be inside mid, not a great kick and has no tricks

Pass

Every time he gets 4 or 5 games together, he tightens up again. I think this has contributed to the lack of ability as you see it.