Move over Freo, your 3D jumper has company

“Geez, the jumpers of these two teams really clash. I just can’t tell them apart” said no-one ever in the history of watching AFL/VFL football.

An absolute non-entity, wholly concoted by the powers-that-be…

8 Likes

Needs more Bevel & Emboss.

Frigging babies first Photoshop over at ISC.

1 Like

Looks shocking.

ar,se?

Last years one was clearly the best clash jumper we’ve ever had (not that it was much of a contest).

And so we decide to change it to this garbage. So we can sell what, a few hundred? Nice work efc

2 Likes

think that looks horrible.

will never really reconcile with a clash jumper.

butblike a richnond supporter last year I woukdnt let it rain on a parade

I’ll never understand how black shorts clash with white shorts. It’s all completely unnecessary.

3 Likes

To be fair, there’s a lot more mud and B&W telecasts nowadays.

5 Likes

I think you’ll reconsider when you see this…

2 Likes

I Hate gradients on sporting jumpers…therefor i don’t like it!
We have caved in on the clash jumper issue entirely now that its not a heritage jumper too.
I’d rather it be a simple reversal…Black Sash on Red background if its got to be a clash jumper, and be done with it!

3 Likes

In hindsight, the grey monstrosity was a smart move by the club. It was so goddamm farkin bad, that every jumper that followed looks good in comparison.

#PromoteRodski

6 Likes

I question whether the gradient is constitutional. From where I sit that is a red sash above a red background throwing a shadow and not a red sash on a black background.

5 Likes

RED SHORTS MOFOS

The sash itself matters no longer. It had it’s inglorious death once it was turned into a set belt, and it was cremated unceremoniously when it was replaced by a wheat husk.

4 Likes

Can we just wear our guernseys inside out?

2 Likes

I like it.
We have to wear one sadly
But this is good

Freos though? WTF?

2 Likes

Sigh, why can’t we have this instead? Maybe invert the shorts or white.

Clever, like it

bluddywhingingbastards

2 Likes

Remember the old black and white telecasts and replays of Ess v Rich and C’wood v NM on muddy grounds?
Of course you don’t. But I do and still nobody complained of clashes, it was just good to see the last quarter telecast live in those days and have replays.
And getting home after the game in the horse and carriage was more the problem!

2 Likes