Mr Lite 'n' Easy Retiring at seasons end

could it feel this good allllll the time

2 Likes

No but they got Sam Mitchell at 36, carnts!
That was a horrendous draft for us, we wasted 3 picks before Mitchell and Montagna were taken 36&37

1 Like

We all make mistakes, even later in life. He did it once, I believe, if he did it again I’d agree with your assessment.

People in glass houses, etc.

1 Like

Just curious what you call somebody who kicks and punches a taxi driver when they’re drunk? Or do we pretend that never happened coz it was one of our favourite players?

6 Likes

Wow… and just when I thought I heard it all…

He’d be fun to live with.

Pointss at fridge ‘THERES NO MILK!!!’ Points at his Mrs ‘HEY HEY YOU THERES NO MILK!!!’ Points back at fridge ‘THERES NO MILK IN THERE!!’

Points at tv ‘HEY HEY!!! THE TV ISNT ON!!!’ Points at his Mrs ‘WHERES THE REMOTE!!! THE TV ISNT ON!!!’ points at kids ‘HEY HEY!!! YOU PAIR!! WHERES THE REMOTE’

Points at microwave 'HEY!!! HEY!!! WHERES MY LITE N EASY!!! points at Mrs 'HEY HEY HEY!!! HEY YOU!!! WHERES MY LITE AND EASY!!!

11 Likes

Don’t remind me who Essendon picked. It doesn’t bear thinking about.

Lol. Sounds like my place.

3 Likes

Yep, I still cry myself to sleep over it occasionally

Pretty sure most people at the time thought he was a moron…

Undercover cops were following him and buddy a few years ago with a suspicion they were also dealing as well as using. Never quite got enough evidence to charge them.
Source - the undercover cop involved.

Just curious as to what you call someone who takes pot shots at Hird, Watson and Hurley in defence of a hawthorn player?

1 Like

4 Likes

Elves live at the bottom of my garden. Source - a Unicorn I met at the end of a rainbow.

1 Like

You dont believe buddy was a user? Why would a undercover lie about something like that?

Maybe its all true but without any actual evidence it’s meaningless. That was my point. “A source said” is normally code for bu!!■■■■.

1 Like

I’m all for calling him out for ■■■■ he did do but posting unfounded rumors is pretty well not on.

4 Likes

Mark McVeigh had close to the best ‘loser limp’ in the competition.

1 Like

Even in his press conference he said he’s retiring so as not to take the place of a younger kid.

Couldn’t help himself from telling the world about how he’s making such a sacrifice.

5 Likes

I’m hoping, with time, that Hodgey will graduate to Jenny Craig ads.

1 Like