4 Likes

Pointy spice

8 Likes

Sniping Spice

2 Likes

Gimpy Spice

Silly Spice

I said nor implied any of that

I merely replied to a comment that essentially said premierships don’t lie, nor do stats.
I showed an example of where premierships “lied”.
nothing more, nothing less.
anything you’ve run with, is in your head.

1 Like

Judd or Hodge?

Mrs Hodge: “Reckon you could microwave the Lite N Easy tonight?”
Luke Hodge: limps away from the kitchen

12 Likes

Can we please misspell l1ght and ezi in the thread title, I don’t like this free advertising for him business.

Judd the player, Hodge the career

3 Likes

OK, I just heard on 3AW that he’s the equivalent of Barassi as a player, and will have a senior coaching role within a year, if he wants it.

Probably because he’ll snipe all of the opposition, or media that says otherwise,

2 Likes

On Talking Footy last night they pondered if he gets Legend status in the HOF

The media exaggerate eveything nowadays it’s becoming a joke, but let’s not take away from hodge he was a great player even if he did snipe off the ball.

And since this thread is about bagging him, why don’t we talk about how he was such a great mentor fir dayle garlett?

1 Like

yeah well they’re all ■■■■■ too,

3 Likes

You know what? I ■■■■■■■ hate Hawthorn. With a passion. And I have done since before I could tie my shoes. ■■■■ them and all who sail within them. I doubt I need to explain the reasons to most Essendon supporters.

If voicing hatred for that vomit of a club and any of their oh so ■■■■■■■ corageous sniping, druggy, dog ■■■■■ makes me “petty” then so ■■■■■■■ be it.

7 Likes

What’s that got to do with Hodge?

I wish he played for us.

2 Likes