Nathan Brown

Yeah, … except it was.

2 Likes

Far, far too late. Probably 2-3 weeks.

Brown is the modern day Prestigiacomo of defenders in getting 2 possessions a game so Saints might be better off without him.

Compelling case. I stand corrected.

2 Likes

I couldn’t be more wrong, yet you agree with me on three weeks?

I knew if I just explained it clearly enough, you would see reason.

“All cats are brown”

1 Like

3 weeks.

2 with an early plea.

That’s a bit mitch.

1 Like

Been sent straight to the tribunal.

Eat ■■■■ sniping dog. 4 weeks min, no discounts.

Which this exception to the rule proves.

2 Likes

I reckon if it was say, Hooker, there would been grudging resignation he’d cop games coupled with ludicrous discussion of every single mitigating factor that could cut the penalty.

1 Like

No early plea will be offered. Been referred straight to MRP.

Where did I say I agreed with you? I clarified what the actual tribunal rankings are. I gave absolutely no opinion on what will happen or the fairness of it because we don’t yet know how it will be graded.

Bravely picked off a bloke 15cm, & 20kg smaller than him, who wasn’t looking, with the ball well and truly out of the area. Courageous.

Contrary is not always clever.

9 Likes

It was the big slow full-back’s job to stop our fast rebounding back pocket?

What is wrong with you?

7 Likes

Anyway, straight to tribunal so probably 3-4 weeks.

Eat a bag brown

Was late but not as bad of a hit as people are making it out. Would see dozens like that every season at country and ammo level and more often than not go unpunished.

1 Like

You want players hurt, you said the same thing after the broken jaw last week. I don’t want our players sniping players off the ball. And just because it happens at lower leagues doesn’t mean we should be doing it at AFL level. Only reason it doesn’t get punished is there is no video to nab the shytes who snipe off the ball at your level.

1 Like