NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

How would you view Hayward going to the Celtics? They were the #1 seed after all.

Rumours floating that Cavs might try trade Love for George (if he and Lebron dont try team up in LA 2 years from now). That move would swing balance back to Cavs again.

There is no way that the Pacers trade George to the Cavs let alone for Love.

The only place George will go is LA.

Hayward isn’t Durant. He’d make them better, but Celtics still wouldn’t beat Cavs.

If Cavs can land Anthony Davis, George, KAT, they’ll compete with GSW, otherwise were in for more of the same next year. Injuries is only thing that will roll them UNLESS some more Pop magic.

Pretty Similar, it’s not like the Jazz arnt in a good spot and with another year of development they could pass the celts

But not as bad that warriors team sans KD had the best record OF ALL TIME

The only scenario that would have been truely comparable was if Lebron went and joined the Lakers instead of the Heat, and even then that lakers team was not as good as GSW are

Lol

1 Like

Those West post game interviews were gold.

I really don’t get all the angst/dislike about KD going to The Warriors…he gave The Thunder 9 years and they couldn’t get it right…so like a heap of guys before him, he saw an option that gave him a chance of winning the title and he took it.

I’m not a Warriors fan but I love the team they’ve put together and now it’s up to the other 29 teams to come up with a way to beat them…and maybe that means the standard of play will improve and other teams will realise that you have to play as a team, sharing the ball, the shots and ultimately the glory.

KD was the difference between The Warriors winning and losing this year…he stood up big time in the big moments of the biggest games…so as far as I’m concerned, massive kudos to him…

3 Likes

There is something about that huge dog Green being a two-time NBA Champion that doesn’t sit well with me.

Same goes for that useless spastic Zaza.

And that’s the problem, it’s going to create a massively lop sided league

Yet you’re still pining for CP3 to join the Spurs and not stay at the Clippers.

Need Lebron and George to Join Clips with CP3, Blake and Deandre. Ballmer has deep pockets, get it done hahahahahahah

Would be funny, but can’t be done.

Jerry west off to the clippers. Big loss for warriors, everything turned around once he came on as a consultant.

It’ll affect the team as much as when Kerr was out injured.

1 Like

Yeah, coz if a team with Kawhi and cp3 can even challenge the warriors it changes things

Of course it can.

Spurs will have 2 * All-NBA & 2*All-Star calibre players . It’s [quote=“benfti, post:716, topic:3671”]
going to create a massively lop sided league
[/quote]

Cavs, Warriors, Spurs, Boston.

Which is better than

Warriors.

Cavs

Spurs
Celtics
Wizards

The NBA was infinitely better when 5-6 teams could contend and 20 or so has a real shot at the post season.

It’s not th Warriors fault. They just took the quad aces they pulled on the flop. But trust me Wes you would be as ■■■■■■ at the rest of us 5 years ago if KD up and joined the Heat

Everyone else

Good read on Jonah Bolden and the draft

2 Likes

Sounds like Celtics going to trade down to #3 and Philly go #1