NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

Ball v Tatum on foxtel right now

Ball winning that battle convincingly so farā€¦

Heā€™s come back well after yesterdayā€™s performance.
Sixers up next for some Fultz and Bolden action.

Lonzo has a triple double (11-11-11) but still shot poorly.
Tatum was much more effective, 27 points, 11 boards.

Fultz carried off after a bad ankle roll.

Bolden impressing again.

6ers going to have a hard decision to make. Cut a guaranteed salary or send him back to europe.

Brown has already said heā€™s going back to Europe.
Itā€™s an easy decision to make. Heā€™s stashed, continues to develop and doesnā€™t cost them in cap space.

bugger.

Its not all bad. He gets playing time to develop, while if he was at the 76ers heā€™d only get junk time minutes.

Rumours he may force their hand and sign the QA

1 Like

Aaron Baynes to Boston for a 1 yr/$4.3 million dollar deal.

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t he better than Drummond on the defence last year?

Heā€™s lost out by opting out of Detroit.
Although not playing for the Pistons is some benefit,

Watched the Celtics v Blazers last night.

• Could Boston play Brown at the 2, to replace Bradley? Would help make up for Thomasā€™ lack of height.
  • Zac Collins has a long long way to go before he gets many minutes, he is very raw. I didnā€™t like any of the Blazers kids, especially Layman.
  • Tatum is crazy good but I wonder how long he can keep dropping those turn around jumpers for against bigger players

Statistically he was better than Drummond thatā€™s correct. Drummond hasnā€™t improved either on D or Oā€¦ quite sad really he had so much potential.

Tatum looks the goods though, has that killer instinct already and a vast array of moves.

Reckon Cā€™s will go a lineup of something like this;

IT/Hayward/Crowder/Morris/Horford

with Smart/Rozier/Brown/Tatum/Baynes off the bench

Slowly bring Zizic and Yabs throughā€¦ maybe make a consolidation move after the December 15th restrictions lift

1 Like

Bolden had another good SL game.
Starting he scored 13 points, 2 steals and 8 rebounds, and played some good D

Caldwell-Pope signed with the Lakes, they are trying to lure Rondo (why - unless they see him mentoring Lonzo)

Reducing timeouts from 18 to 14 in the NBA

Nice

1 Like

I like the signing of Caldwell-Pope.

I love how it hasnā€™t even been announced yet and it is all hush-hush and yet it says on his Twitter that it is the official account of LA Lakers guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope :joy:

Yeah I like him as a player too. Good get.