NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Suns again!!!

As I said - Brooklyn 3-0 at home this year, rolled the Cavs last night

The whole Lavar Ball is wearing thin really quickly, ESPN need to STFU about him and just let the season unfold

2 Likes

I really enjoy watching the Warriors lose. They were absolutely terrible in the second half.

Been very very ordinary.

Cavs terrible too.

Still be that pair in the finals.

Things getting tight for Philly again… Need to hold on in this one

I’m watching this one too, they are a fun team to watch

Feels like Essendon when they have a lead going late into the game. You know whats coming

2 Likes

Then up steps Simmons

FT’s a bit sketchy. Probably should let Bayless take the foul :smiley:

I disagree. The bag of balls show is hilarious, im just waiting to see what his old man comes out with next.

People need to be talking about Simmons more. OH MY GAWD

3 Likes

I just watched the game highlights and he looked fantastic! Even bailed a few deeper jump shots too.

Looks like he has so much more game as well

2 Likes

It’s ridiculous, that’s the first full Sixers game I have watched this year.

Lonzo gets 8/8/5 and people lose their minds

Meanwhile Ben is having the best start to a career since Oscar ■■■■■■■ Roberson and it’s crickets, if that kid maintains the way he is playing this season he is a legit All Star

5 Likes

Maybe not so much in the media but you can really tell the commentators all appreciate him a lot when they are playing away.

1 Like

and the away feed guys especially

1 Like

Kristaps drops 38 on the Nugs, Knicks on a nice little streak. There are some super young bigs in the NBA, and I include Ben and Giannis in that even though they don’t play the 4 or 5. Absolutely insane what these guys are doing!

1 Like

If Philly can keep him, they are going to be contenders real soon

1 Like

Simmons is extraordinary