NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

He loves the easy way of success so no way he goes there. He will go to a contender

Wish Chris Pauls hamstring worked so we didnā€™t have to endure this filth end to another season.

2 Likes

He will go to LAL if Paul George goes. LBJ, PG13, Kuzma, Lonzo is a pretty decent start. Probably still not enough to dethrone Golden State. Philly has to be up there. LeBron with Ben and Joel would be something!

1 Like

I think Lebron will end up at San Antonio.
He and Kwahi would be an awesome duo and Lebron will finally be coached by a legendary coach.

I reckon heā€™ll sook it up and do a ā€˜if you canā€™t beat em, join emā€™ like Durant.

Not to mention a really good GM

1 Like

Are you picking him to go to Golden State?
I doubt that could even happen.

I donā€™t blame him for leaving Cleveland.
Heā€™s done enough for them to deserve to go to a team that he can help win a championship.

The easy way out would be to join Boston or Philadelphia and stay on the east coast or go to Houston in the west.

San Antonio is my own personal pipe dream. Heā€™ll fit into that team well and it will still be a challenge to get past Houston and Golden State.

If he ends up at the Lakers, heā€™s pretty much going there for the money and after basketball opportunities.

I think heā€™s a better chance staying with Cleveland than going to the Lakers.

Everyone else would love him, but couldnā€™t do much unless they trade away cap space.

Durant could decide to move on too. Heā€™s already said heā€™s declining his player option. If they win again he might look for other challenges.
Maybe go team up with Bron at LA :smiley:

1 Like

I donā€™t see how he fits in Philly with Simmons already being the ball dominant player or Houston with Harden for the same reason. Would he stagnate Simmons development?

Imagine he went to Boston :grin:

Durant would be the perfect fit for Philly. Imagine KD, Ben and Joel!

I imagine that embiid would be really excited to be told that he needs to get out of the low post so that James can drive

Durant has stated quite openly that he will be staying with the Warriors but chasing the full max contract this year.

Yeh Durant is all about the easy way out, heā€™s not looking for challenges.

Blummers is right, Spurs are by far and away the best fit, and Bron, Kawhi, and LMA is nasty.

Theyā€™d have to move Danny Green and Pau, but thatā€™s doable.

1 Like

Asking for a basketball friend

But did Chris Paul play in game 3 - when they got mauled by 41 points?

1 Like

I have a different take on Lebrons Cavs. MK I of Lebron and the Cavs, I agree horrible organisation

But this time, that roster has his finger prints all over it. I guess thatā€™s the risk you run when one player tries to manage everything

He is a bit of a victim of his own success. If he moves on, it needs to be a strong organisation that reminds him that he is a player only.

Yes

Orā€¦heā€™s interested in staying with a team that can create some significant history whilst at the same time earning top dollar.

But sureā€¦he should move on and then you could bag him for doing that.

Which is 100% the San Antonio Spurs.

Pop is one of the few people in the nba that has Lebrons total respect.

Plus he ainā€™t playing 48 minutes a night under Pop.

Plus he also knows RC. Buford will go out and sign 4 guys from Europe no one has ever heard of who will form the bench that goes crazy

4 Likes

Colangelo gone.

3 Likes