NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

I believe that, but my info/report was from after he made it known he wanted to play in LA. Once a player does that sort of rubbish, all hope of snaring a gun or 2 is slim to none.

Toronto are a basket case ATM who need to have their head checked and SA should go hard at this trade and bite their arm off and run with the goods.

1 Like

As a Spurs fan I am pretty damn happy with this, Derozan was upset about being traded not the destination, Popovich will make him better. The parts rumours seem good too

2 Likes

Derozan has also been a great advocate for mental health.

Raptors sat him down during Summer League and apparently emphatically told him he would not be traded and are now shipping him to the Spurs so I can see why he is PO’d considering he put a lot of faith in them and re-signed with them last off-season when he could have came back to his home town in LA or any other franchise.

Speaking of Summer League, congrats to Rocky and the Blazers taking out the title against my Lakers. They have some good young kids.

Josh Hart won MVP which was pleasing to see. Love him as a player.

1 Like

Wow they’re actually deporting Kawhi

1 Like

Yep. A package deal.

Big reach for Toronto.

Hope Leonard loves the cold weather.

1 Like

Pop is a wizard

Watch them rise again in 2-3 years

Spurs are not getting out of the West in 2019 - even with Kawhi

Need to offload Pau at some stage

So far this summer, Raptors have traded out their best player and fired their head coach.

Oh my

1 Like

Who then won “Coach of the Year”.

1 Like

If things go their way, they could very well make the finals next year. But SMH on that one

Raptors? Assuming Kawhi plays and is enthused, they are monties to top 4 in the east IMO
And the Spurs should be better in the west too, but that probably means little with the Dubs as they are.

Sorry, I meant Championship finals

Can see them being the 1 seed again, they are strong at home.

Boston still a bit of unknown and Philly will still be raw

1 Like

Melo likely to be traded to Atlanta for Schroder and Muscala, and then to be waived by the Hawks.

Where he’ll still whinge and insist he’s a starter.

geez that’s pretty good for OKC

Did you miss the bit where he’s waived? :wink: