NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Imagine Simmons next contract, would be tremendous.

Despite the boxscore, it wasnā€™t a great game from Ben. 7/22 FGA and 6 TOā€™s. Some shots werenā€™t even close.

To be fair 3 of those turn over were players he was passing to falling over

How would that work Salary wise?
I think Iā€™d prefer Monroe.
Need to also move Chandler to free up the mins and prevent us from having to waive DJJ.

Itā€™s more that ~1995-2006 was low scoring, rather than this year being particularly high scoring.
Well down on late 60s scoring ~ 117ppg (this year ~105ppg)

I read this on twitter the other day; ā€œThe Phoenix Suns ā€œ7 Seconds or Lessā€ '04-'05 team, which led the NBA in pace, would rank 25th this seasonā€. Shows why weā€™re getting such high scoring and players stuffing the boxscores.

Wow I finally found this thread

As for MVP, harden by a fkn mile. Heā€™s incredible

Baynes going off.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Whatā€™s wrong with KD? Is he back for the 6ers game?

Thigh contusion. Copped a knee on a brush screen vs Miami.

I think heā€™ll be good for Sunday.
Cant wait!

My Celtics keep getting it done. No Gordy, no Al and Jason Tatum played just 5 minutes before getting injured but still defeated LAL to make it 10 on the bounce. Baynes with a career-high 21 points, Morris with 15 in place of Big Al and Rozier 14 from the bench. Not a great offensive night but the D is working well, only 92.5 points against average during this win streak.

2 Likes

Itā€™s great having Ainge and Stevens at the helm, Baynes was on mission today. Tatum looking like the best rookie of his class for sure.

1 Like

Kyrie is a freak

2 Likes

And a flat earth believerā€¦ so yeah. Heā€™s a freak.

Tough call on Tatum. Looks a gem, but so did MCW. I love the Celts and Tatum but if Fultz is genuinely injured you cant rule him out.

Ball also is more of a passer than shot makerā€¦

Off to Kings @ Knicks sat night

Hope KP goes off

6 Likes

Lonzo on track for his first triple double. Lakers fans going to go mad.

How many shots has he had? 30?