NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

You beat the Suns. That’s like a footy fan getting excited by their team beating the Suns.

1 Like

Warriors getting smacked.

1 Like

Points in the paint is like 70 to 24. I know that GSW are a 3-point shooting team but that shows they are getting bullied inside. Milwaukee’s length really troubling them. Having said that if they can get hot from outside no lead is safe…

No Green made a it lot easier for the Bucks.

he aint changing a 50 point differential in the paint.

Probably not, although I think the dubs packed it away in the 3rd.
Curry had a groin strain too?

Note to self, do not associate with a team nicknamed ‘Suns’

1 Like

Wow Fultz is absolute trash.

Bolden looks like he can def play.

1 Like

Wizards are junk this year something definitely stinky there and Philly choking lol

winslow has taken some truly terrible shots today.

Winslow is the most frustrating player.

Making me eat my words with a couple of nice plays.:sweat_smile:

JINGLES

Just turned it on and he went 3/3 from 3 in 30 seconds. 20 at HT.

1 Like

Heat ■■■■■■■ putrid to end that game. What a choke.

Wolves agree to trade Butler to 76ers

1 Like

Philly needed someone else. Embiid, Ben and Jimmy is nice. Looks like Covington and Saric will be heading to the Wolves. Pushes Fultz out of the starting line-up you’d think.

Sixers line-up:

C: Embiid
PF: ??? Amir Johnson?
SF: Butler
SG: Redick
PG: Simmons

High risk high reward play by the Sixers

Don’t know how I feel about it

Butler appears to be a bit of a culture killer, personally I would have waited for the 2019 FA class

philly must be desperate for success on fear that their talent will walk after a year or 2 if nothing happens.

They had to do something. Boston ain’t going away over the next 2-5 years. Toronto are better than them right now though that would change if/when Kawhi leaves in FA. The Bucks are better than them. Butler doesn’t really help their perimeter shooting but he’s a good scorer, he will give you 20 a night minimum, plus he’s a great defender and he plays hard. Clearly there were issues at Minnesota, whether he was the root cause or he was right and maybe KAT and Wiggins are lazy we will never know for sure…

2 Likes