NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

So they would have the money for a butler sized contract

He isnā€™t the best shooter but he is decent enough and can be streaky.

Watched him a week or so ago against my Lakers and he lit us up and won the game by himself. We had a hand right in his face and he was just draining 3ā€™s.

I thought the lakers literally donā€™t play defence. Just canā€™t keep up.

Mello could be done at the Rox?

Possibly the Nba

Canā€™t imagine anyone would pick him up now.

1 Like

Not sure what, if anything has actually happened but who would have guessed that Melo at the Rockets might not end up very successful.

It was doomed to failure from the get-go.

1 Like

Given the issues that Melo and Dā€™Antoni had in New York I was staggered they went for it. CP3 probably had a fair hand in it, but seriously how Houston didnā€™t see what happened at OKC and think the same wouldnā€™t happen is naive at the very least. Harden and CP3 are ball-dominant players, as per Westbrook and Paul George. Adding a 3rd such player, who is in decline, is out of shape, canā€™t create his own shot anymore, plays no defence whatsoever and his ego is too big to realise he is no longer good enough to be a starter on a contending team was doomed from the start. At least he was only on the vets minimum. The Rockets should start to pick up now, but they still miss Ariza and Mbamoute on the defensive endā€¦

2 Likes

Not sure why Brown insists on starting Fultz. Clearly isnā€™t working. Redick loving extra minutes

He played ok the other night when he was 7 of 9.

You have to play him to find out if heā€™s going to improve.

that hitch though :confused:
http://www.espn.com/nba/video?gameId=401070872

Sucks for LeVert too, he was looking like having a breakout year :frowning:

2 Likes

Ben has only taken 4 shots so far and we are 6 mins into the 4th. He needs to do more on that frontā€¦

1 Like

Padding his stats now but +23 is pretty flash.

1 Like

Meanwhile Jingles

1 Like

They can have Ariza back!

Fultz has a case of the yips.

May as well dump Anderson in a trash can while your at it

1 Like