NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

They already have.
You’d have Delly 3rd in line after Sexton and Clarkson.

1 Like

Dat Doncic stepback :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

He’s come up big in some clutch moments in the past 2 games. ROTY for sure…

Clarkson plays the 2 though

Celtics hand the Bulls their worst ever loss.

Trevor Ariza to LAL for KCP and a “draft asset” is a rumour doing the rounds. It’s Adrian Wojnarowski reporting it, so it must be pretty close to the mark…

Oddly enough…
I’m not sure he’s the right fit.
We need shooting guards not more small forwards.
When is Ariza’s contract up? KCP’s ends at the end of this season.

Would be a good get and a good fit for the Lakers.

Yeah first time I got to watch any of him, was vs the Rockets

Playoffs Doncic would be great to watch

They are both expiring deals.

Ariza is the perfect 3 & D player that the Lakers are crying out to put next to LeBron.

Understand that, but I’m not sure benching Kuzma or Ingram for Ariza isn’t going to resolve the problem next year if we were to keep Kuzma and Ingram.
It only works if one of them is traded.

Keep Kuzma 100% over Ingram, if it came to that. He can easily average 20+ ppg in the coming seasons.

1 Like

Agreed.

If you have watched Ingram play so far this year, I’d be happy with benching Ingram and having him with the second rotation because he just isn’t developing the way he should be if you ask me. Been very underwhelmed with his output whereas Kuzma seems to have adjusted to playing next to LeBron.

I reckon the Lakers will try and make a package deal for AD at the deadline.

It’s clear KD isn’t going to join Lebron. I doubt Kawhi will. I can’t recall who else is a FA, but our best chance is going for AD.

The AD trade is a hope.
Kuzma is the only one with decent enough trade value.

Unless they are willing do a complete reset and move Holiday and AD for Lonzo, Ingram, a heap of draft picks and half of our 1 year contract players, I’d be surprised if they trade him when they have salary cap space to continue building around him. It’s just whether they can attract a player to want to stay in New Orleans.

But Boston (for example) have far more assets to offer in any AD trade.

first flateathers, now moonlanding deniers, NBA is full of bricks.

1 Like

whos denying the moon landing?

Steph Curry

https://sports.yahoo.com/warriors-apos-curry-believes-moon-014455662.html

these people…smh

1 Like

Didn’t Kyrie Irving try to claim that the earth was flat?

Yes, apparently to be an elite guard in the nba these days you must also be an idiot

2 Likes