NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Watch the passing, post up skills, ability to drive to the rim. He can go for a triple-double ANY NIGHT and is in his second season.

But he doesn’t have a jump shot?

Get the ■■■■ out of here. This kid is the real deal and he is an Aussie. Take a moment to appreciate how great this is.

2 Likes

He is awesome.

He also needs a jump shot.

5 Likes

Embiid with 23 and 13 at half time. Mojo returning with Butler out.

Give him time. It’ll come.

4th in the league for scoring and 1st for rebounding.
And… he’s been struggling?

What the hell are you people reading

Delly getting the MVP chants

3 Likes

He himself said he had struggled since Butler came across. Isn’t happy with Brown wanting him to play more from the outside.

has scored more points in two Cavaliers games than he did with the Bucks for the season up to his transfer.

1 Like

gees that James Harden can play

2 Likes

Suns can’t even trade properly!!!

1 Like

I can’t recall this ever happening before!

2 Likes

I think it’s turned out alright for the Suns now…

1 Like

Wow jazz and magic with the borefest at halftime

And back to back wins…

Philly looks threatening with Butler. With Embiid and Simmons teams are struggling to cover so many play makers and scorers. One always seems to be left open. Ben also seems to be attacking the rim more which he should because he has a HOOGE leap.

Ben Simmons when he is up and going is really phenomenal. Yeah yeah, jump shot. I’m old enough to remember Magic couldn’t shoot for ■■■■ either

1 Like

Different game now. Even if her just improved his FT shooting to be NBA average he’d be averaging 20+ ppg. He could (and should) have seasons where he averages a triple double. I’m very disappointed that he hasn’t improved his game whatsoever between seasons.

1 Like

Further to that, in his rookie season he averaged 16/8/8. This season he’s going at 16/9/8. Just about identical stats-wise. Shooting at 59% FT, up slightly on 55% last year.

Is the key start line that they’re 0.645 this year vs 0.500 last year though?

We all know the issue with Ben, and what that does is effect the stat that all champions love.

Game Winners.

Ben doesn’t want the ball at the end and he hasn’t even attempted one let alone hit one. That’s going to be the difference between being an AllStar and one of the greats.

4 Likes