NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

wtf

Iā€™d wager Thibs didnā€™t want to trade Jimmy Butler away and since the trade has pointed that out to the owners whilst putting down KAT and Wiggins (and rightly so).

Hoiberg tipped to replace Thibs. They are still the Minnesota Timberbulls!!

2 Likes

Do the Wolves not realise that the bulls ainā€™t done ā– ā– ā– ā–  since Jordan left?

Anyone still wanna whinge about the B Simmons was-he-or-wasnā€™t-he out of bounds??

Durant taking 3 steps out of bounds then scooping the ball to a teammate.

1 Like

It really is just not the same when Lebron is not playing. Going to be sad when he finally retires!

Please be wearing Knicks Guernsey next season. Us long suffering Knicks need something.

5 Likes

I hope he gets to the Knicks too.

The Cavs will somehow land ANOTHER #1 pick though.

1 Like

They should be commended for their tanking ability.

Knicks always close the year out with a few pointless victories that has them around pick 5-10

1 Like

Simmons probably narrowly missing another triple as the 76ers build up enough of a lead to do their normal q4 switch-off.

1 Like

The Knicks can have Zion only if the Bulls get RJ Barrett.

If I was Brett Brown Iā€™d be playing them 36 minutes anyway for the conditioning. They will need it come playoffs

1 Like

What are Holmes and Oubre going to cost us at the end of the year?
Could be 10mil+ eachā€¦

1 Like

76ers playing terrible halfway through the second quarter.
Wizards looking a lot fresher after the game yesterday.

Simons having a stinker. 0-5 shooting & 4 TOs

Ce;ltics with arguably their best game of the season, blew out Indiana at TD Garden. Good contributions off the bench from Brown and Hayward. I think we might be figuring out where all the pieces fit as we move into the 2nd half of the seasonā€¦

1 Like

Delly with 17 & 7 today, Cavs didnā€™t play him too much in the 2nd half to ensure the loss!

1 Like

Some good games today. Bucks win away at Houston despite another 42 from Harden. Dallas beat Phoenix, Luka 30. Lakers playing Detroit at Staples at the momentā€¦

1 Like

3 Questions.

Is he good?

How old is he?

Is he Australian?