NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Harris being only age 26 is insurance if Butler leaves. From all reports they have told Harris they want him for 5 year type deal. I think they are looking more at Embiid, Simmons and Harris as the core. Fultz is just not the answer. Brett Brown really is the key to it all…it’s now make or lose his job in 14 months for him.

3 Likes

Another trade drops:

CHI receives Otto Porter

WASH receives Jabari Parker, Bobby Portis, 2023 2nd Round Pick

Harrison Barnes just got traded to Sacramento whilst playing for Dallas. LOL!

Anderson expires next year, he reduced his contract to $15mil before being traded to us.
Johnson earns more $$ than Anderson.

Nice move by the Bucks

1 Like

Huge moves for playoff runs in the East by Bucks, Toronto and 76ers

1 Like

Wow. Raptors and Bucks are STACKED.

1 Like

The Sixers are sending Markelle Fultz to Orlando for Jonathon Simmons, a first-round pick and a second-round pick. (via ESPN)

Not a bad result considering…lol

1 Like

Didn’t think they would get a bag of chips for Fultz

Bag of chips better then nothing, which after seasons end may have been that…lol

Davis stays

Kanter being released

Lakers traded Zubac and Beasley to the Clippers for Mike Muscala, who only just got dealt by Philly.

Making room for Carmelo

1 Like

Seems to be a win win.

$2.4M off the books and two picks for the sixers.

1 Like

Knicks bought out Kanter and Matthews.

Love what Clippers have done!
I really don’t understand Lakers trading Zubac.
Bucks turning Maker into Mirotic was amazing.
Rockets trying to get out of the Luxury tax will cost them any chance this year.

Mirotic deal is expiring, so it’s really only a 1/2 season rental.
Go big and win now.

Pretty good game here with Lakers vs Celtics. Kuzma going off in the 3rd. Lakers have come back from 18 points down to take the lead.

1 Like

I think the Lakers were 12/19 from 3 at one point. From one of the worst perimeter shooting teams in the NBA that’s a ridiculous streak!

1 Like