NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Any coincidence that LaVar Ball has kept quiet pretty much the whole season, then as soon as his boy is on the trade block he’s back on the airwaves? Wouldn’t surprise me if he did this to affect his trade value (as in, there’s no way I’m trading for Lonzo if it means his nutjob father comes along as well…).

2 Likes

LeBron looking like LeBron again. 28/12/12, 5/10 3PT. Celtics hold a 2 point lead with 30 secs remaining, Laker ball out of the timeout.

lucky they kept Kuzma.

1 Like

Rondo hits the last second game winner. Who wrote this script?

2 Likes

and Rondo…

What can I say? Sack Walton! Trade LeBron! Magic has no clue! This franchise is farked!

That must have been some game. Arch rival leading at home and big contributions throughout the team!

LAKERS BABY!

Shame about trading Zubac, I don’t know much about the guys brought in so I cannot really comment.

1 Like

Bullock’s got quite a nice shot when he gets going.
Will definitely spread the floor.

The whole trade deadline goes by, and all anyone can talk about is the lakers, who are barley the 8th seed, doing 3/5 of ■■■■ all

3 Likes

So? They are probably the highest profile franchise with the best player in the world on their roster. Of course they will be talked about. The drama over the Davis stuff, they got beat by 42 in Indiana, talk of Walton getting fired. Can’t stand them but they came out today and showed a great deal of fight to come to TD Garden and beat Boston like that. I don’t think they’ll get much more than the 8 seed in the West but they are a big deal.

1 Like

It’s a real pity that the players showed their hatred of Lebron against the Celtics.

Now that the trade period is over hopefully the players get a bit of breathing space.
Given we couldn’t get the Brow, hopefully we use the spare roster spot for Wesley Matthews. Melo should only have been an option if we were able to get the Brow.

1 Like

First day of the new lists

76ers are on

Bucks in a hr

AD with Pelicans …lol

1 Like

Philly looking so good early on, but have let the Nuggets back into the game before half time.
They will be so fun to watch (not that they weren’t already) when it all starts clicking!

2 Likes

Reddick’s making a statement…lol Its not a big 4 now a big 5

76ers defense couldn’t catch a cold.

2 Likes

Embiid coming up big down the stretch!

2 Likes

Imagine if Embiid hit his field goals

The 76ers look irresistable with this new 5, having 4 shooters and the best up and coming PG who can rebound, play post, create his own shot, dish out dimes and attack the rim. It’s not just good ball it’s exciting to watch.

How about the Ben Simmons hesitation dribble then coming in for the dunk as the dagger.

Huge

If that’s their first game woweee I cannot wait for playoffs.

5 Likes

Also if somebody teaches Simmons how to shoot top of the key 3’s philly could be the next GWS

1 Like

wade back out to play after a nasty fall where his head contacted the floor.

Wow Ingram almost throws the Lakers win away such an unintelligent player, nice work Rondo

I’ve missed Lebrons casual 1/4 court pull up 3’s