NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

i need a winning miami.

2 Likes

if he stayed at Miami and win 6 titles he would be considered the greatest in my opinion.

I know he copped a bit of flak for forming the super team but history quickly forgets that when it comes to titles and scoring records.

When you think of Jordan the first thing you think of is the iconic 23 and him flying through the air in a bulls top.

Lebron doesnā€™t have that iconic image and I think history wonā€™t judge him so kindly in ten years time.

Obviously he will still be considered a great but he should have just stayed at Miami and racked up titles.

11 titles in 13 years is incredible, makes the patriots record look ordinary in comparison.

The true tragedy of miami is chris bosh, what couldā€™ve been. the current league is perfect for him.

3 Likes

He had what you could say as very unusual injuries.

The Allstars game was worse viewing than AFLX

jcole was better than anything since lionel richie.

Iā€™m here for this.

2 NCAA championships. Olympic gold. 11 NBA titles + 5 MVPs. And that was directly opposed to the best scorer in NBA history.
Then first black coach in US pro sports + first title winning black coach in US pro sports.

Unreal record.

2 Likes

Lakers vs Pelicans is literally the worst defence iā€™ve ever seen

2 Likes

No AD aswell - lol

We are a farking joke.

Iā€™ve never seen a team blatantly not give a ā– ā– ā– ā–  more than this team.

It is LeBron & Kuzma vs 5.

How that moron Buss family came out and said Walton is safe for the season is just unreal. The bloke is literally stealing a living.

Has no farking idea what he is doing.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the frustrating thing about the Lakers.
When there is no pressure to win, they seem to play well.
When there is an easy victory expected, they take it easy and cruise.

Typical young team that plays to the level of the opposition.

By the wayā€¦
Itā€™s great that SEN are broadcasting NBA games through the weekend.

1 Like

Warriors took 4 mins to log their first points in the game against Houston at Oracle.

Just switched over to Pels v Lakers. Just had a 3 v 1 break for New Orleans. Pels up 17 early in the 4th. Would be a massive blow to LA after working so hard to get the win against the Rockets Friday to cough one up against a now clearly tanking NO. Canā€™t wait to hear Rob Parker, he will be frothing at the mouth to throw shade on L.A./LeBron.

1 Like

This week was funny watching Skip, Parker and Rapaport all on the one panel just enjoying throwing hate at Lebron.
And that was between the All Star game and the Houston game when no game had been playedā€¦

1 Like

I canā€™t stand Skip, heā€™s just a bitter old man. His hate is more vindictive. Rapaport is a typical NY loudmouth. Rob is entertaining to me, he at least tries to be humourous and also throws some facts in there. Heā€™s been pretty consistent on the Lakers, main argument has been they canā€™t afford to drop games against lesser teams, and they have done that v Atlanta and by the looks of it to New Orleans. They donā€™t have any real wriggle room or margin for error.

I love how everyone predicted Lakers to be about .500, theyā€™re actually .500ā€¦ and people are still blowing gaskets over it.

1 Like

Skipā€™s hate is not vindictive. Itā€™s money driven. Worth around $5mil per year.
Rapaport is entertaining and just a plain idiot.
Parker is just plain old dumb. He was right that you never know which Lakers would show up.

I do like a typical Shannon v Skip debate though. Theyā€™re both so obsurd itā€™s funny. Especially with their Lebron v Jordan and Rogers v Brady debates.

2 Likes

Youā€™re joking right??

He is literally the most inept sports commentator in the world IMO.

Isnā€™t he living in Mexico now due to his comments before the Super Bowl? Oh waitā€¦

He is an arrogant old fool who sounds just as senile as Skip Baylis does.

1 Like

Yeah Rob Parker is by FAR the worst commentator in the world.