NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

@rylandoz it only took like 300 clicks but its gonna happen.

heat are as desperate for a lead man as essendon is for a finals win.

Nobody is as desperate as Essendon is for a finals win.

Let’s be clear on that.

3 Likes

Houston without Harden beat GSW at Oracle Arena, and Chicago have joined the likes of Phoenix, New York and Atlanta as dross teams that have defeated Boston this season. After nearly beating Milwaukee away from home we get beat by a lottery team. FMD!

knicks probably.

https://youtu.be/tsM6kq-7nmw Classic Rob/Skip v Shannon Sharpe.

1 Like

Only a lazy 900 off the record.

1 Like

Here I was thinking that the Knicks were going to do the right thing and tank for the remainder of the season.

Nope!

Can see us winning 3-4 more matches and getting pick 5-8

You’re right LBJ’s supporting cast is mostly a bunch of hacks, especially Ingram, but Lonzo occassionally shows he has a bball brain and Kuzma can definitely play to a level somewhere between half decent and all star.

Think they may take one game, there are times when no team can stop LBJ when he gets his steam up, even GSW, we have seen this in the past. That’s why he’s number 1 imo, no other play can just take a game away from the opposition, Paul George and Harden up there, but nothing like LBJ and how he just physically and mentally pushes over teams.

anyone who wants to see why Ben Simmons is highly rated watch the Philly v Miami highlights with no Embiid

Will be a monster in 2 years.

Ben stepping into another 3. Missed but at least he’s shooting

3 Likes

Lakers likely to fall 2 games below .500, down by 5 with 19 secs remaining against Memphis. LeBron with a triple double but shooting 8/21…

2 Likes

76ers doing their best to lose it

Sixers failed to ■■■■■■ defeat from the jaws of victory. Is there a more vulnerable team down the stretch than the Sixers? Won’t go far in the post-season if these brain fades aren’t addressed.

What the? S.N.A.T.C.H isn’t a naughty work (used in this context anyway…).

■■■■■■ is a censored word? LOL!

Hahahah! I know!! :rofl:

Well … I really only just found out!

1 Like
1 Like

Boban got hurt, that didn’t look good

Harden’s 30 point streak ends at 32 games.

1 Like