NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Ingram done with a bloodclot in arm too.

This franchise is an utter pisstake :joy:

“… cocked that joint back and banged on 'em”

3 Likes

Something building there Fog.

Sixers an entirely different unit with Embiid. Their second half was scary good at both ends

2 Likes

Yes. Yes he did.

Looks to me like he said ““I’m so fu-king tired of Draymond Green”.

2 Likes

Clippers are looking pretty good!

Utah fans need to chill the ■■■■ out.

2 Likes

So does Westbrook, you can’t threaten woman like that.

2 Likes

thats a fairly ■■■■ double standard you got there ben, so shes allowed to be racist to him but can’t have it going back?

1 Like

Someone has to take the higher ground, do you think if it was Tim Duncan he would have threatened the wife?

It’s not though.

This one’s for @Reboot

Honestly I’ve heard what the fan had to say and what Westbrook had to say and it’s honestly sounding like one big misunderstanding. (Fan said “get down and ice your knee”, Westbrook heard “Get down on your knees like you used too”)

The only problem is Westbrook has had multiple run ins with fans including getting physical.

I’m more inclined to believe russell after the vitriol this maga moron has been tweeting.

I’m not defending the ■■■■■■■■ who was being racist to Russ, not at all. I think my position on racists is pretty clear. I’m just saying adding in the bit about the guys wife was uncalled for.

I enjoyed this very much more by imagining it was about the stumpy redhead chipscab forward pocket Josh Green instead.

I’m not surprised by what happened to Westbrook in Utah. Jazz fans are a disgrace, and this isn’t the first time opposing players have been racially abused by these miscreants. The things said to Gordon Hayward in his first game against the Jazz in their building since he moved to Boston were disgusting.

2 Likes

St Mary’s shock take down of Gonzaga takes them to the NCAA tournament

2 Likes