NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

lol 76ers.

1 Like

2 turnovers from Embiid almost cost Philly the game, but Jimmy Buckets came to the rescue down the stretch with some clutch free throws (13/13 from the line). But all for nothing as Young drains a teardrop with 0.1 secs to go.

Sixers go down 129 to 127.

If the Sixers want to be a champion team, they can’t be losing to teams like the Hawks.

2 Likes

Wow philly can really go peak essington in the 4th qtr

Could see it with 5 minutes to go, players just look disinterested and then throw the game away

That last play with Ennis and Butler, the other philly players didn’t move a single inch to create space for Butler, they all just sat there waiting for the turnover/miss

And JJ just letting Trae take an easy 3

■■■■■■■ nowhere near playoff standard

3 Likes

I do not in any way disagree with this statement (I really don’t think the 76ers are ready yet).

However, just to keep things in perspective, ALL of the contending teams have dropped games to lottery bound teams throughout the season.

1 Like
3 Likes

Madness how much air he gave that shot

1 Like

I’m all in on the Taco Fall bandwagon, he’s hilarious

Simmons sick in the guts after watching the Essington performance.

3 Likes

76ers really struggling without Ben Simmons today.

A real opportunity lost by the club after Ben put his tweet out last week. We would of had a lot of new eyes on us and we stank it up real bad.

1 Like

Magic need to stop winning!

Wow 76ers are so essington

Can blow away the top teams, but every few games just decide to play retard cowardball

People underestimate how good Ben is on defense as well as offense. Is almost 50/50 with Embiid as their most important player due to Ben’s ability to guard the perimeter and the play making he can open up the basket with when he has the ball

1 Like

Nurkic broke his leg, by the looks of it. Horrible.
(don’t watch if you get an easily upset stomach)

Oh god!!! That is worse than Haywards last year. You can actually hear it!!! Sickening

4 Likes

Horrific. I actually feel physically sick watching that…

Booker with back to back 50 point games and lost both!

1 Like

Timmy in his Sunday best for Manu’s jersey retirement.

:joy:

1 Like

Steph just hit his 11th 3 to tie the game in overtime.

Ridiculous.

But then Durant grabs Towns with 0.5 remaining on the pass.

DUMB!

Jonah Bolden totally lighting it up.

3 Likes

76ers shooting the lights out in the first 1/4 without Embiid

8/14 3 pointers