NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

I actually think they could put together a decent starting 5 in NOLA now, what would it be, Payton, Holiday, Zion, Randle, AD

Griffen is a good GM, he will bring in more talent

3 Likes

If the Lakers make a trade for AD it will be with Pick 4 + 1 of the other young core + Josh Hart etc and future picks.

If we do pull the trigger, hopefully Ingram is the one that gets the chop.

Isnā€™t the starting 5 without KD the same 5 that won a championship and then only lost 9 games the following year? They have ridiculous talent.

Only team to trouble them I reckon is the bucks, if Giannis goes freak mode.

Still think Knicks can land KD, Kyrie and AD.

It is what New York basketball needs.

Pair Zion up with his Duke teammate

1 Like

Pumped for todayā€™s match. Reckon Raptors can get it done

1 Like

Bucks 3/15 from 3pt

Have to find another way

Raptors defence doing a great job of collapsing on Giannis, giving him zero room in the paint. Gasol and Siakam really doing the job. Bucks missed a lot of open 3s, if they fall they will rally.

1 Like

Lopez coming up big there.

2 Likes

Kyle Lowthree

Lowry huge today

Really good fight back by the Bucks. Lopez has had an insane night!

2 Likes

Iā€™m finding it super interesting how when people in the media and online keep talking about potential Boomers lineups how few of them include Deng Adel

All of the include Mitch Creek, and Iā€™ve got nothing against Creek, heā€™s awesome. But Deng has a pretty good rookie campaign in the NBA, better than Mitchā€™s tbh

2 Likes

Mitch Creek was good to very good when given the opportunity.
IMO Deng has more upside, Mitch Creek might be more ready to play now; Iā€™d be taking both.

2 Likes

@Catherine_Lio So Ben has confirmed heā€™ll be out in Melbourne for the World Cupā€¦ surely we can get the club to reach out to his manager and organise a massive PR event at the Hanger. If we are lucky we might even get one of the Kardashinā€™s out as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are you suggesting that the media might be a bitā€¦rā€¦rr.rrrrracist.?

Not intentionally. Mitch Creek has been one of the faces of the NBL for ages where as Adel went to prep school and then 3 years of collage (Louisville, played with Mitchell) and then G League, then got a two way, and stuck. Heā€™s been out of sight of the local media and I think people werenā€™t sure if he is a citizen or not

1 Like

If Rowdy Broekhoff canā€™t suit up a hell of a lot will fall on Patty, Delly and Joe to be the shooters, Adel probably the next best. Maker, Bolden and Baynes are all decent as bigs from outside.

I hope young Green sneaks in if Rowdy canā€™t

2 Likes

Donā€™t want any of those trashy morons in this country