NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Paul’s contract is way worse than Westbrook’s. He signed for another 3 years, owed $120 Million and will be 37 at the end of the deal. They’d have to find some idiot franchise stupid enough to take on CP3’s contract, because OKC will only trade Russ to clear the decks, not take on bad salary…

3 Likes

Yeah no way that is even remotely possible in Houston.

Lakers sign Avery Bradley to 2 year deal.

Adding more guard depth.

This is the most depth we’ve ever had.

I think Westbrook at Knicks would be a nice fit.

Say what you want, that guy is dedicated to getting :100: out his body on the court.

He would then shift to the second role as he gets older and attract that second star

Or go to Miami . Purely to blow it up with Jimmy buckets in South beach

OKC are clearing the decks. Muscala and Burks are likely gone after deals reached earlier appear to be scrapped.
Grant traded to the Nuggets for a 2020 first-round pick.
Russ wants to go to Miami, and they appear keen, so it’s a matter of what sort of deal can be made.

Morris may renege on the Spur to join the Knicks who have offered him a better 1 year deal.
Dubs waive Livingston.

Would love the Sixers to add Korver.

He’s sure to be bought out by Memphis. Or will they hang onto him and hope to trade him for something? Lakers and Sixers have to be among the teams looking at him for 3PT shooting off the bench.

Suns!
And we already have bought him out.

I didn’t know he got traded again after the Conley deal sent him to Memphis from Utah. LOL! Well there you go, Sixers, Lakers, Bucks looking to land him. No surprise.

1 Like

Wouldn’t shock me if he retired…

ANNOUNCE WESTBROOK

The only teams that would consider trading for Russ are by and large teams looking for relevancy. Detroit would be a team that would probably go for him. I heard Miami, would be such a bad fit having Russ and Jimmy Butler on the one team. I’d give it half a season before they have a punch-on at practice…

Why do people think Detroit?
No way OKC take Reggie Jackson.
They wouldn’t want Drummond either.

I think he ends up at a place like Atlanta or Indiana.

He might be a good tap ruckman for us.

This is Woj’s real account…

2 Likes

whats the chances c paul buys out and ends at the lakers?

CP at OKC makes no sense unless they dump him somewhere.

Bloke at work just said Miami apparently

The only thing I can see is that the Paul deal has one less year than Westbrook’s, plus they end up getting 2 first round picks, and the option of pick swaps in 2 other years. It’s bad contract for bad contract, just that one ends 12 months earlier than the other. I don’t think OKC will be able to flip CP3, plus CP3 buying himself out of a deal that still has $125 Million owing on it is pretty unlikely…

2 Likes