NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Good luck finding a plane big enough for him. Will have to come over on a cruise ship.

I could think of a team in another sport who could do with someone that tallā€¦

1 Like

Rookie B List now!

Itā€™d be interesting to see what his vert is like.

He may not even know how to jump.

1 Like

Imagine he spends a lot of time bending over to avoid hitting his head on things.

The disrespect people have for Westbrook is amazing. Top 15 player and people talk about his contract like its a Paul or Wall type deal.

At least you know he will give :100: on the court and stay healthy

3 Likes

Things must have been so bad with CP3 with Harden to agree to want to play with Westbrook again. Really keen to see how these two play together in the upcoming season.

Hurry up NBA.

Someoneā€™s just jelly that weā€™re going to finish above yā€™all at the end of the season!

didnā€™t harden basically say post finals bundle that they had to move on CP3?

I donā€™t recall that quote, but I heard lots through the media that they were having lots of issues. However, I would have thought having Westbrook in the team would be a worse fit altogether.

I was neither here nor there with miami going for westbrook, we add him and weā€™re better now, we donā€™t and weā€™re better later.

Herros a baller.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty impressed with Herro! I reckon he is gonna be a baller and prolly make the rookie team next year!

2 Likes

Boston has their eye on Herro at 14 but Miami swooped in the pick before. He looks really good. The guy we took the pick after (Romeo Langford) is recovering from a broken thumb, which heavily affected his shooting last year. However Grant Williams and especially Carsen Edwards look like guys who will play decent minutes off the bench for us. Sign Tacko to a 2-way contract and Iā€™ll be happy!

Herro can definitely play. Hope he can be a real consistent shooter in the regular season. Might play a similar role to what Kelly Olynyk has been the last couple of seasons.

When i saw Herroā€™s post draft interview, reminded me of Klay. But the highlights show a similar game too.

Love his audaciousness

Audacity innit?

ur not noonan

Apparently Thunder will be looking to move CP3 and he wont play a game in a Thunder uniform.
Who the hell could possibly take on that contract?
Same teams who were apparently keen on Westbrook? Miami? Detroit?

I heard they were looking to find somewhere to trade him to earlier. Surely they wont be able to afford to keep him and play him off the bench.