NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Harden has a new move and apparently it looks like a travel but it is not a travel

1 Like

It must be true because he said so :crazy_face:

The way it’s going Pop is going to get court time

5 Likes

Guess we don’t get refunds…
This is a C Grade team now.

I’d be so ■■■■■■ if I had tickets.

The lineup has been leaked:

Smyth
Heal
Gaze
Vlahov
Bradtke

Vs

Carmelo

12 Likes

Nearly splurged on tickets for the lad’s birthday.

Would be absolutely livid if I had. Glad I went the PS4 instead.

It’s dishonest what they’ve done and will harm the cause of ball in Australia at a time it was gaining real traction.

1 Like

Bought mine last year!
I’m not happy, but what can you do…

2 Likes

Same boat.

Is what it is.

Just going to go along and enjoy it as best we can.

1 Like

Team USA cyclically do this, tonnes of guys pull out for a WC and then they get beaten. We will beat this team. With or without Simmons, I have no doubt. Then come the Olympics they’ll trot out a starting 5 of Curry, Harden, KD, Lebron and Cousins

4 Likes

You should demand a refund.

They market an event on certain players playing and charge accordingly, then those players pull out. You have every right to a refund. Think about what would happen if the big day out or another concert had all the headline acts pull out. People would be livid and up in arms.

1 Like

Celtics sign Tacko Fall.

1 Like

Kid needs even a couple more steps back to be Harden’s own medicine.

1 Like

And now Simmons has withdrawn from the exhibition games too. Really feel for those who paid top dollar for what is now a fairly watered down match…

1 Like

Those who paid top dollar clearly got sucked in by the hype

1 Like

400+ (incl airfares if travelling interstate) it’s bullshit but everyone knows this is what would have happened.

2 Likes

No, they don’t.

Did you honestly think Simmons, Harden, Beal, LBJ and co would come down for an expo game?

1 Like

LBJ wasn’t named, was he?

Call me old fashioned, but when you announce a product, people buy said product, and then when it’s delivered it’s not at all what you purchased, that’s grounds for complaint.

Simmons personally announced via twitter video that he was in.

3 Likes