Never bring rubbish to a bin chicken fight - game review

Nope. They got last years and this years. Not the next 2. Still ■■■■■■■ annoying though.

3 Likes

Uhuh, and yet here you are :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Where’s the cannon thread? It’s time.

1 Like

FWIW Darcy’s utilisation for the other 4 TV games he played in.

Rd 3: 40 Bounces - Parish appeared at 15 (10i, 5w) - 7th most utilised overall
Rd 5: 28 Bounces - Parish appeared at 7 (4i, 3w) - 10th overall
Rd 6: 23 Bounces: Parish appeared at 7 (all inside) - 8th overall
Rd 7: 24 Bounces: Parish appeared at 4 (all inside) - 10th overall

Ross Lyon will shut us down with ease next week.
When planning for this game during the week should take him all of 5 minutes to work out how to beat a team that is a one trick pony.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure Ross’s spreadsheet on us with all the Intel, structures and set ups is called Essington.

1 Like

10 wins for the whole season would shock me.
Weeks ago I thought 11 wins was likely, now I reckon an 8w 14L season is almost certain

We will be lucky to win two of our next five. I can see us going 5L-0W through June.

Just like how last night most of us were extremely confident of not rocking up mentally against the bottom of the ladder Swans on their home track…

It is a near certainty that we will come back and beat the Dockers.

Yep… they’re better this year and Ross Lyon has effective plans to strangle the life out of games… but this will be very, very Essendon to win this game at home next week. Nearly as predictable as us failing last night. Sad but true.

2 Likes

Like every year!

It’s not a waste, it’s ‘development’.

1 Like

Amen brother

Where they at the Kop end

1 Like

EFA

5 Likes

LMFAO

In otherwords nearly everything we already knew going into the game.

Also our two big mids in Shiel and Hepp, can’t really kick a footy… Least not at an elite AFL level.

1 Like

Did anybody else want to see Papley get a punch in the face?

I did.

2 Likes

Another weekend where we see the top teams for the year getting further and further away and the bottom teams going passed us. Just another year at the EFC

2 Likes

In the last quarter Hooker successfully went the spoil in the fwd 50 and Raz, Tippa got their hands on it. Why can’t this be a legit tactic from the get go? Treat a high f50 entry to a Hooker, TBC as a ruck contest / tap down? Small fwd work is the one area where we excel.

I saw Stringer get hit in the face, and then given a 100m penalty for his trouble.

2 Likes