Never bring rubbish to a bin chicken fight - game review

It’s not just you.

I tune in to watch how Essendon goes, but once it is obvious what the maggots’ instructions are for the game, I find something better to do. It is better for my health too.

7 Likes

I knew someone was going to make that remark!

But not in the mood to even joke about it. It’s a ■■■■ win/loss margin again.

It was the ■■■■ margin that cost us finals last year and we’ve just repeated it again this season.

It’s a ■■■■■■■ joke.

1 Like

We need Sheedy and Hird as co coaches. Radical? Crazy? You betcha. But I will bet that they do a better job than what is being done at the moment. Sheedy would anything to get the upper hand by making changes at critical moments. Hird by his side will learn more about coaching and hopefully go one better than Sheeds when he takes over the reigns. Dreaming? Perhaps. But after yesterday’s fiasco, ‘Tis better to have dreamt and won than never to have won at all.
I woke up this morning and kept thinking we were to play the Swans when we had already played and lost the day before. Frickin’ delirius with this loss. Get rid of the plodders and I mean from the Administration all the way down to the waterboys. If anyone is not doing their job right get rid of them and get someone who will. It really is that simple. We need consistency.
Zakka - good for 4 or 5 games a year the other games a plodder
Z. Clarke - who recruited him
TBC - what is he really doing for us?
McKenna - needs to lift
Tippa - needs to lift
Myers - replace
Heppell - needs to start playing a captains game more often and dominate the field
I may have missed a few. Ham, Francis still too early to tell.
Enough said.
Essendon: Just do something

1 Like

Yeah. Had to. It was staring at me in the face. It was not a joke…sarcasm was the intention.

1 Like

How do you let something you never had slip?

3 Likes

Sheedy? Do you not recall the last few years of his tenure?

1 Like

Welcome to 10 years ago.

2 Likes

No. No we don’t.

3 Likes

Yes I do. Right now we are doing nothing to fix our coaching situation and I really liked his style and footy nouse. We could do with that right now.

1 Like

When was it 05, we blew a 40 odd point lead to a lowly Carlton side. Yeah bring sheedy back. A guy who said, while employed with us, that said he’d support GWS if we played them in a grand final.

Its never going to happen anyway.
I just want to see our team grow someballs.

We definitely won’t have any loose players.

it’s hard to soar like bombers when you get beaten by bin chickens

4 Likes

Farkin bin chickens.

1 Like

Well played, sir!

1 Like

How refreshing honest. Something of a rarity around our club.

Oh it was the perfect response to my rant!

I’m just so annoyed by the whole thing - this list should not be playing so poorly.

So do we blame any of this on the 5 day break? Or was the hissy for about that all last week just complaining for the sake of complaining.

Pfft. We need Reynolds and Coleman.

1 Like

Nope, if you are doing the right things in your rehab it shouldn’t be an issue

To give us a 5 day break and having to travel interstate is still a scum move from the AFL though