New Blitz Thread

Refresh is fine. For some reason it's only when I open a brand new browser.

Open a new browser? You mean go to your computer after your phone, or different browsers on your computer/phone.

Have you done something Rolo? It's fixed!!

Yeah I totally did!

(I didnā€™t)

My blitz does a similar thing. When I open safari for the first time in awhile the discussions page it loads is a cached logged out version. So I just refresh the page and Iā€™m logged in again. I think itā€™s more a safari cache issue than a blitz one. I think.

Is the "Membersā€™ section of the forum via the link on the header broken?

Is the "Members' section of the forum via the link on the header broken?

Yes.

Hey mods can you give me run down on what sort of infringements people are getting banned for? I just want to know in advance what the cause of my nextā€¦ Breakā€¦ will be due too

What is it about the ā€œbannedā€ posters?

There seems to be people who are long-time and inoffensive posters who suddenly come up with a ā€œuser bannedā€ image replacing their avatar.

Also, they seem to have this despite having a recent post and I canā€™t find anything that they said that may have been offensive (though any such post could have been deleted).

The most recent that has come up like this was Barnz [yesterday]. Is this some random gremlin or are the mods randomly banning Blitzers?

Has anyone else noticed this?

PS Sorry to highlight Barnz if he did do something bannable - I can provide several other examples if you want to cross-reference, Riolio.

Governance! Yeeeeaaaahhhh

Thanks fog. I was just wondering as there seemed to be a lot lately and I thought it may have been something weird in the way the avatars were posted up.

If I could disable the avatar thing I would. Itā€™s stupid.

I donā€™t mind it.

Mine (although historically Iā€™ve covered most of the rules there) was for an alternate spelling of Carlton that rhymes with a Fitzroy Brownlow medallist.

Which reminds me, do the penalties increase on a set basis (ie 1 day then 3days then a week) or is it case by case?

If I could disable the avatar thing I would. It's stupid.

I think it might keep the rest of us on our toes.

LOL Barnz

LOL Barnz

I swear I didnā€™t do it.

I canā€™t delete draft posts. Should I be able to delete draft posts? I can save and edit, but there doesnā€™t appear to be a delete button.

I don't mind it.

Mine (although historically Iā€™ve covered most of the rules there) was for an alternate spelling of Carlton that rhymes with a Fitzroy Brownlow medallist.

Which reminds me, do the penalties increase on a set basis (ie 1 day then 3days then a week) or is it case by case?

No set basis. But its inclined to work that way.

I can't delete draft posts. Should I be able to delete draft posts? I can save and edit, but there doesn't appear to be a delete button.

if you go into the draft post, and hover your mouse in the top right corner, it should change - thereā€™s a hidden cross there to delete them!

Hello, this is a big site. Does the search function work for finding threads
I cant find the random gifs thread?

I can't delete draft posts. Should I be able to delete draft posts? I can save and edit, but there doesn't appear to be a delete button.

if you go into the draft post, and hover your mouse in the top right corner, it should change - thereā€™s a hidden cross there to delete them!

ā– ā– ā–  itā€™s like magic!

Hello, this is a big site. Does the search function work for finding threads I cant find the random gifs thread?

use google search ā€œsite:http://bomberblitz.com/ search terms hereā€

Hello, this is a big site. Does the search function work for finding threads I cant find the random gifs thread?

Yeah the native search sucks ā€¦ it can be replaced but youā€™re better off using Google like above.