New Blitz Thread

If it’s from an iPhone or ipad, just refresh the page.
Safari seems to be loading a cached signed out page, but when refreshed opens up the latest page signed in.
After a bit of time doing this, it begins loading a cached signed in page.

If it's from an iPhone or ipad, just refresh the page. Safari seems to be loading a cached signed out page, but when refreshed opens up the latest page signed in. After a bit of time doing this, it begins loading a cached signed in page avoid Apple stuff like the plauge, & get new Android ones. .

Fixed.

Anyone else finding they have to sign in regularly despite ticking keep me signed in?

On my iPhone I am finding I sign in a few times a day.

Haven’t had this for awhile but had it twice this morning.

If it's from an iPhone or ipad, just refresh the page. Safari seems to be loading a cached signed out page, but when refreshed opens up the latest page signed in. After a bit of time doing this, it begins loading a cached signed in page avoid Apple stuff like the plauge, & get new Android ones. .

Fixed.

ipads> anything android has to over.

Anyone else finding they have to sign in regularly despite ticking keep me signed in?

On my iPhone I am finding I sign in a few times a day.

Haven’t had this for awhile but had it twice this morning.
Rarely if ever happens to me but happens every time I go in and out of blitz today.

Pops up on me, without any rhyme or reason. Can never predict how often it will be. Nothing for weeks and then twice in three days, that sort of thing.

Doing my head in now. Every time I leave blitz, I have to sign in when I return. Without fail. Driving me nuts.

Does it log you in if you refresh the page?

Refresh is fine. For some reason it’s only when I open a brand new browser.

Did you do the clear the cache completely thing fog?

I did that straight away, & it’s been Hunky Dory.

And while I’m in here, (& I’ll likely regret saying this), I’ve been using my phone (Gal S2) to get onto Blitz for the 1st time(s) lately, & it works really well on the mobile platform once you find your way around.

Productivity has dropped at work, smokos can be double length some days.

Refresh is fine. For some reason it's only when I open a brand new browser.

Open a new browser? You mean go to your computer after your phone, or different browsers on your computer/phone.

Sorry, I mean open a new safari page on my iPhone.

Have you done something Rolo? It’s fixed!!

Have you done something Rolo? It's fixed!!

Yeah I totally did!

(I didn’t)

My blitz does a similar thing. When I open safari for the first time in awhile the discussions page it loads is a cached logged out version. So I just refresh the page and I’m logged in again. I think it’s more a safari cache issue than a blitz one. I think.

Placebo effect! I convinced myself you fixed it.

Is the "Members’ section of the forum via the link on the header broken?

Is the "Members' section of the forum via the link on the header broken?

Yes.

Hey mods can you give me run down on what sort of infringements people are getting banned for? I just want to know in advance what the cause of my next… Break… will be due too

What is it about the “banned” posters?

There seems to be people who are long-time and inoffensive posters who suddenly come up with a “user banned” image replacing their avatar.

Also, they seem to have this despite having a recent post and I can’t find anything that they said that may have been offensive (though any such post could have been deleted).

The most recent that has come up like this was Barnz [yesterday]. Is this some random gremlin or are the mods randomly banning Blitzers?

Has anyone else noticed this?

PS Sorry to highlight Barnz if he did do something bannable - I can provide several other examples if you want to cross-reference, Riolio.

Hey mods can you give me run down on what sort of infringements people are getting banned for? I just want to know in advance what the cause of my next... Break.... will be due too

Hope this helps benfti:

General guidelines for BomberBlitz
  • Before starting a thread, do a search to check to see if a similar thread has already been posted

• If posting a link to an article from another website, firstly check to see if the article has already been posted. If not, please post the entire article, then include the link at the end

• Posts considered to be inappropriate will be removed (or moved to a more appropriate thread if applicable)

• The Hangar is “PG” rated - please keep this in mind when posting

• Approval must be sought from mods or admin before making posts that intend to incite a movement/reaction/organise activities on Blitz. Failure to do so will result in the posts being removed and can result in suspensions

The following will not be tolerated:

• Over the top language, abuse and threats, whether it be about other Blitzers, players, coaches, the media or any other people

• ‘Broken record’ type posting. This includes posting the same thing a number of times, or re-starting threads that have previously been deleted

• Using ‘alternate’ accounts to bypass suspension or banning. This will result in a permanent suspension for any and all of your accounts, and any alternate accounts that are uncovered will be banned without notice.

Breaching these guidelines may result in warnings/suspensions/permanent bans, depending on the severity of the breach and any previous history of issues

If you see a post you believe violates the above guidelines, please report it. Mods cannot be everywhere all the time

And if you don’t like/don’t feel you can abide by the above guidelines - LATERS!