New Blitz Thread

Has it really been 5?

I don't mind it.

Mine (although historically Iā€™ve covered most of the rules there) was for an alternate spelling of Carlton that rhymes with a Fitzroy Brownlow medallist.

Which reminds me, do the penalties increase on a set basis (ie 1 day then 3days then a week) or is it case by case?

No set basis. But its inclined to work that way.

Cool, thank you.

Prob been mentioned before but how the f do I delete a post?

gotta message mendoza with a livejasmine stream.

MENDOTTTTTTHHHAAAAAAAAAAA

Canā€™t.

Just edit your post to contain one word in all caps.

Canā€™t.

ALEXIS

Canā€™t.

ALEXIS

TEXAS?

THE GOLDEN BOY

Thereā€™s a massive update to Vanilla that has just been released. Think Iā€™ll be attempting an update in December ā€¦ surely all the draft / WADA / board nonsense will be done by then?

There's a massive update to Vanilla that has just been released. Think I'll be attempting an update in December ... surely all the draft / WADA / board nonsense will be done by then?

do it now, what could go wrong?

There's a massive update to Vanilla that has just been released. Think I'll be attempting an update in December ... surely all the draft / WADA / board nonsense will be done by then?

You should wait until after the appeal period for GADA expires post the CAS outcome.

(Galactic Anti Doping Authority) - I hear that they have a period in which they can decide to appeal to GSCAS (Galactic Supreme Court for Arbitration in Sport). If such an appeal eventuated, it would be expected to be heard in the Arcturus system (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcturus). Richard Ings has estimated that the appeal process would take anywhere from 50,000 - 75,000 earth years to complete. Ben McDevitt is apparently hopeful that the galactic time frame will allow ASADA enough time to fabricate a conclusive laboratory test for the naturally occurring substance, Thymosin Beta 4.

Yep, do the massive vanilla update after our massive vanilla intake.

But pre-season reports start in earnest next week!!! Wonā€™t somebody think of the pre-season reports?!?

I just did it okay?

i LOL

Yeah, I know.

likes?

Off because traffic is off the charts.

I did some of my best work