New Blitz Thread

Likes on.

Ridiculous page refreshing.

How do you change the time on here?

Wait a minute

why censor gash but not censor merkin?? huh?? why buddy??

On new blitz, why is there a limit to the number that can be on the ignore list?

What’s the go with the Saga thread being closed?

What's the go with the Saga thread being closed?
Looks like wallanbomber's post was too controversial.

While some people have been calling for it to be expunged, this is a bad move imho.

For decades to come, EFC will have the shame of this “drug cheats” scandal on its record. The BB Sorry Saga thread is where the true story has been told - and contemporaneously. It can potentially be found by future generations of EFC fans, as long as it is not deleted.

The saga is painful, but talking about it on Bomberblitz is somewhat therapeutic. Does anyone know where Bomberblitz head office is as I think we need an occupy movement outside their front door to cut off their multi million $$$ revenue streams until they reopen our saga thread.

Missing being in the loopy loop. Bit like being sent to the naughty corner…

Tis a bit strange that after so long of nothing happening, the saga thread is locked as the end is nearing sight.

Can’t say that I spend massive amounts of time in there, but I do check in from time to time. The build up to the decision last time & subsequent reactions were blitz gold.

Tis a bit strange that after so long of nothing happening, the saga thread is locked as the end is nearing sight.

Can’t say that I spend massive amounts of time in there, but I do check in from time to time. The build up to the decision last time & subsequent reactions were blitz gold.

Maybe the Mods are all on holidays and they didn’t trust us with the keys.

Oh man, what the fark happened?

It wasn’t a crash.
The AFL strong armed Riolio into shutting down the website ahead of tomorrow’s CAS decision.

It wasn’t a crash.
The AFL strong armed Riolio into shutting down the website ahead of tomorrow’s CAS decision.

l blame FASADA, Vlad and Geischen in that order. Seems like everytime we get close to finding some closure , Blitz can’t goes into a tailspin and crashes. The last was when Hird got sold out by the club in August 2014.

Can the AGM sub-forum be deleted?? Noone has posted there since Dec and really irrelevant now.

^^

Is the latest post function broken? I always get taken to the right page but always to the top now.

I suggest the setting up of a “12 Speculation” category or include such stuff in the list/trade thread, if possible. Maybe it could replace the AGM category till the end of the year. I know lots of posters want to hear about the latest speculation and that’s fine but plenty enter the Dustin Fletcher Hangar to read about on field stuff and don’t want to be constantly confronted with 30 new posts in the Hooker thread. I don’t anyway because I either click on it, which I instantly regret, or it sets off an irritation in the back of my mind. Surely putting the speculative stuff in a blockable area allows people to continue to speculate and keeps the Hangar for on field stuff.

Can you move the ad a little further away from the post comment button please?

Can you move the ad a little further away from the post comment button please?

How will you accidentally click on it then?