Nfl 2015/16

Unfortunately I’m in agreement.
Our receivers couldn’t catch a cold today and once again the defense had to bail us out of jail.
If we play like that next week N.England will take us out easily.
That being said I expect us to lift for the occasion but reckon The Pats might be a little too classy in a close one.

Great, another week of Brady vs Manning media fkn hype.

Can’t wait.

The Packers should be elite, but they aren’t coached well, and they don’t sign free agents. They have an arrogant front office who believes the draft will fix all their problems.

The reaction by the “12s” here in Seattle has been epic. As in HILARIOUSLY epic. From calls to fire Pete Carroll to claims that the seahawks were cheated all season long. 5 minute football fans not having a clue.*

*above post written by bitter Niners fan

LETS GO!

Who are all the neutral fans “rooting” for? I am torn. Do I want one last epic farewell for Manning? Or, see Larry Fitzgerald get that ring? Or, have the best team all year in the Panthers finish it off?

To be honest, as sadistic as it sounds (being a Niners and Montana fan), I want Brady to finish the argument for GOAT. 5 wins in 7 Superbowls would be greatness. And we can all appreciate greatness. Like I have learnt to with Hawthorn. Ugh.

So, I guess its Brady, followed by Manning, followed by Fitz, then Carolina. Can’t lose :slight_smile: Specially since the seahawks are out!

In order of who I want to win
Arizona
Carolina
Pats
Denver

I’d be ok if Peyton had a couple of big games to win it for Denver, but not if he continues to struggle like he has. Just feels wrong to me.

Belichick and Brady further cementing thier legacy as all-time greats would be cool, but the thought of New England winning again almost makes me ill. I think they’ll beat Denver this week.

Carolina have probably been the best team all season and deserve to win it. But I think their run ends this week.

I hope the Cards get up. Denied a real crack at it last year with Palmer going down, I think they shut down Newton this week and make the big one.

I'd be ok if Peyton had a couple of big games to win it for Denver, but not if he continues to struggle like he has. Just feels wrong to me.

Belichick and Brady further cementing thier legacy as all-time greats would be cool, but the thought of New England winning again almost makes me ill. I think they’ll beat Denver this week.

Carolina have probably been the best team all season and deserve to win it. But I think their run ends this week.

I hope the Cards get up. Denied a real crack at it last year with Palmer going down, I think they shut down Newton this week and make the big one.

Peyton played well on the weekend.
The guys who catch his passes not so much.
Going to have to all play well this week or else The Pats will spank us.

Pats then Panthers for me.
I want to see two very good and inform QBs in the SB otherwise, we’re likely to have a one sided affair like the Chicago v Indianapolis one ten years ago.
After that it’s Broncos the Cards.

Think I’d go:
Carolina
Arizona
Pats
Denver

but I can’t say I care all that much, probably just don’t want Denver in the Super Bowl as I can’t see their offense being able to score enough to be competitive.

I'd be ok if Peyton had a couple of big games to win it for Denver, but not if he continues to struggle like he has. Just feels wrong to me.

Peyton played well on the weekend.
The guys who catch his passes not so much.
Going to have to all play well this week or else The Pats will spank us.

Peyton was solid, and his receivers were poor, but he ain’t the Peyton of old…

Think I'd go: Carolina Arizona Pats Denver

but I can’t say I care all that much, probably just don’t want Denver in the Super Bowl as I can’t see their offense being able to score enough to be competitive.

How did we get this far then if we haven’t been competitive against good opposition?
When you have close to the leagues best defense you should remain competitive.
New England will more than likely get the chocolates this weekend but I’m not expecting a blowout.
Two years ago we weren’t competitive in the Bowl and had an offense which broke records that season.
It was a team with a great defense that taught us a lesson.

I want us to get there, its one of the best weeks leading up to the Superbowl. Loved it last year!

Think I'd go: Carolina Arizona Pats Denver

How did we get this far then if we haven’t been competitive against good opposition?
When you have close to the leagues best defense you should remain competitive.
New England will more than likely get the chocolates this weekend but I’m not expecting a blowout.
Two years ago we weren’t competitive in the Bowl and had an offense which broke records that season.
It was a team with a great defense that taught us a lesson.

Because you're a good team with a great defence, that alone will get you a long way. Problem is your offence just isn't that amazing, Payton isn't a deep threat anymore so safeties can just move up and can be confident they won't get beaten over the top. The two remaining NFC teams have defences that's aren't the Broncos defence but aren't that far behind. What they do have though is offences that have consistently proven they can score and score big, I question whether the Broncos can go with them. If this ends up being a game when the winning team needs to score more then 30 points, thats going to be a hard game for the Broncos to win.

Hence why I want the Pats to make it, they are one of the few teams that might actually have a better offence then the two NFC teams and a defence just good enough to matter. Also the Pats have Belichick who is by far the best coach in the league, it’s not even close, so I’d be having my hard earned on them if they make it.

I actually agree with the majority of what you’re saying.
The thing is though I still think the defense will keep us in the majority of games we play and has all season.
We have a few injury concerns this week especially with Chris Harris who has probably been our best player this season and The Pats offense is much stronger last time they came to town.
Even if he plays he will play hurt and as such our defense is definitely weaker for it.
If Peyton comes out and starts throwing picks obviously the defense can only do so much.

Now that I’ve said all that we will probably get poleaxed and not even score.

Brock has to come in if you guys dont start well…he proved himself against us only a few weeks back

Brock has to come in if you guys dont start well...he proved himself against us only a few weeks back

I’m not even sure Oz is fully fit.
I know last week he had a dodge knee.

Osweiler is fit. He is listed as having a knee injury but he always does Full Practice.

Most players on the Injury list are fit…