Nfl 2015/16

That story is from about 6 weeks ago.

BBC reporting that someone has accused Manning of using Human Growth Hormones. The story was first reported by Al Jazeera. Is this the 2016 version of deflatgate? Or the NFL's version of the sorry saga.

taliban must have money riding on the panthers to win.

They also ran very quickly away from their story once Peyton threatened legal action.

They also ran very quickly away from their story once Peyton threatened legal action.

Has he gone the Lance Armstrong way?

No more like the Essendon F.C club way.
No actual proof to the story.

I don't recall us ever threatening to sue. I sure wish we did!

Oh sorry I didn’t mean the legal action.
Just meant it was a bulldust story from a media outlet.
After our experience with certain sections of the media I tend not to believe everything I read or hear when it comes to them.
I too wish we had taken them on.

Oh sorry I didn’t mean the legal action.
Just meant it was a bulldust story from a media outlet.
After our experience with certain sections of the media I tend not to believe everything I read or hear when it comes to them.
I too wish we had taken them on.

The chemist making a comment and then retracting it actually makes it very much like the Essendon story. I agree though with what you are saying re trail by media. It’s the last thing the guy needs in the lead up to the Super Bowl.

Manning is about to play his last game of football, the NFL wouldn’t even care if he was guilty.

Manning is about to play his last game of football, the NFL wouldn't even care if he was guilty.

Could survive the week in a diet of puppy dogs and small children and still coast through

Megatron to retire.

Hopefully the Pats can talk him into coming out of retirement.

He is also on my Fantasy keeper team so its not helpful. I also have Beastmode

Hopefully the Pats can talk him into coming out of retirement. He is also on my Fantasy keeper team so its not helpful. I also have Beastmode

Would be exactly what we need on offence.

So the Chargers are staying put for 1 more year. Silly move IMO, the fans will boycott in droves

Hopefully the Pats can talk him into coming out of retirement. He is also on my Fantasy keeper team so its not helpful. I also have Beastmode

Would be exactly what we need on offence.

Exactly…so the defence cant all come up for the quick short routes…as they will be exposed over the back

Kap wanting out of the 49ers and wanting to go to the Jets.

3-4 years ago = big news

Present day = “Meh”

3-4 years ago = big news

Present day = “Meh”

My mates a big Jets fan…Smith is still his preferred back up to Fitz.

Kap would be better elsewhere, still think he is good…look at 3 years ago…they made the SB

Manziel just finished what minuscule chance of keeping his NFL career alive.

Surprised no one has posted the NFL Honours results yet.

JJ Watt gets Defensive Player Of The Year… AGAIN

And Cam takes out both Offensive Player Of The Year and MVP.

Gurley took out Offensive Rookie Of The Year and Jason Peters took home Defensive Rookie Of The Year.

Comeback Player Of The Year was taken out by (and very deservedly so) Eric Berry. What an inspiration this man is.

And Clutch Performer Of The Year was given to Drew Brees.