Vegas 3 -0
Half way in 2nd
Plan the parade route

3-2
Maybe not

Great ending.

Cats are done

Cheering on from Kagoshima in Japan.

2-0 Vegas in the first, game 5. Let’s ■■■■■■■ go!!

Cats have given up.
Disappointing as I wanted at least 6 games but Vegas too good

Would suck to be a Miami based sports fan right now.

Both massive underdogs in the final
Both not expected to go far in the playoffs
Both took out Boston along the way

I just hope the NHL realises their mistakes in the way they have set up expansion sides and dial it back a bit otherwise Seattle will be winning one soon too

9-3, Stoney with a hattie.

Gonna be a big party in Vegas tonight.

1 Like

Florida ended up with a full house. That’s a bad beat.

This aged well, goes on to win the Connie…so yeah, good call by me :flushed:

Or maybe my post motivated him to new heights haha

1 Like

Being the student of the game that I am, I’m not sure if this is an old meme or not. But it’s pretty funny.

2 Likes

Footy is a bit rough at the moment, maybe I’ll go see how Calgary’s off season is going…

Oh FFS!!

Looks like I’m the only one that cares about Connor Bedard day!

Go Blackhawks. Lord Stanley awaits in 2027.

It was disgrace that he went to Chicago but as usual they get looked after by the NHL

1 Like

Please don’t tell me you think the lottery is rigged, I thought you were much smarter than that.

Nope, I’m saying Chicago should have been penalised so they didn’t end up in the lotto position they did

If you’re referring to the Kyle Beach incident, then yes they should have been penalised much more, but that penalty was handed down 2 years ago for an incident that occurred 13 years ago. Not sure how that relates to this draft.

The incident was disgraceful and I think the Blackhawks have done well to out the majority involved.

In Women’s Hockey, the two rival factions are now one, after the PWHPA (and its backers) bought out the PHF.

The Hockey Guy explains…