No Changes for the Eagles

Actually laughed out loud at this

Out of interestā€¦why is it that people think Francis is fit enough to play out of the backline?

3 Likes

It may well be ā€œPlan Aā€ long term, but at least for the time being I reckon Francis is that far off it fitness wise that heā€™d be more a liability than any great benefit to the side. Fast forward 12mths, with another preseason under his belt, and it could be a different story. Iā€™m a long way from any sort of educated opinion on it but I would imagine the best thing for him is continuity of footy and training, if heā€™s gonna get that at VFL level better than AFL level than thatā€™s the best place for him. Last thing he needs is to come into the seniors for 2-3 weeks and either get injured due to fatigue, miss training sessions because heā€™s sore or end up needing a rest.

Because heā€™s the latest blitz obsession and they have fit him in somewhere.

6 Likes

I reckon most people are joking, but anyway, after seeing him twice and both times live this year, Iā€™d be suprised if he was back any time soon. Maybe a run at it later in the year. He basically offers not much at all

Can we get wob to address the team pre-game?

10 Likes

IN: Ambrose
OUT: S. Mitchell (concussion)

4 Likes

Blood spatters :joy:

Weā€™re booing the cvnt yeah?? Like from the 1st bounce?

ā– ā– ā– ā–  him!!!

3 Likes

please donā€™t let Petrie come in and kick a bag.

2 Likes

Iā€™m 50/50 on this game. I know etihad is described as a quick track but i definitely feel like our game plan suits the mcg better. The quick smalls and the going into the corridor seems harder to execute on the smaller ground, easier to congest the corridor.

Have I ever said how much I hate these arseholes

13 Likes

We will win!

Briefly, yes

Not that I recall, ā€¦ please, ā€¦ refresh the memory ā€¦

2 Likes

@westozziebomber what if i give you the brick. I might even chip in for the airfare. Economy only.

Drinks will be yours for life from every bombers supporter ever.

3 Likes

Bannable offence!!

8 Likes

Not sure if I prefer 2000ā€™s being great at the dome or now being great at the G

Think Iā€™ll take the G, weā€™ll get back there one day PLEASEGODSOON

1 Like

Fark you

6 Likes